Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday is (almost) always a roastie. Today is a chicken from Donald Russell, which is going to be cooking in the air fryer.
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

• Tonight will be more of yesterdays baked gammon, jacket sweet potato, homemade Waldorf salad and beer battered onion rings.
      To use up rest of yesterdays pineapple maybe an upside down pudding with custard.

Comment

• Lunch: leftover bits and bobs: tortilla, short-dated bresaola from Lidl and salad, fruit for pud.
        Supper: broccoli and blue cheese soup, Bakewell pud for afters.

Just taken a loaf out of the oven. Looks as good as the one on the cover of the book, says Mr Snoop. Going to have to work out how to bake bread over the summer. An electric oven wouldn't be very sensible and I don't really know anything about gas ovens. I might start a thread asking for advice...

Comment

• Bit of a late night so sausage sandwich for brunch, tonight it's pork goulash with rice and peppers prepared yesterday along with a chicken shawarma which is marinating in the fridge for tomorrow.

Comment

• Making Cornish pasties with mushy peas and onion gravy.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
              Tonight will be more of yesterdays baked gammon, jacket sweet potato, homemade Waldorf salad and beer battered onion rings.
              To use up rest of yesterdays pineapple maybe an upside down pudding with custard.
              Well the Waldorf salad was changed to roast vegetables in the end. (forgot to bring apples home from the allotment) and the upside down pudding has changed to Bakewell tart and is in the oven.

Comment

• Venison steak with a red wine sauce & chips

Comment

• Something with jacket potatoes.

Comment

• Lunch: leftover broccoli soup, bresaola sandwich, fruit for afters.
                    Supper: Vegetarian empanadas (a bit like a small flat pasty) and salad I think.

Comment

• Haggis, mashed potato and swede, carrots, french beans, Savoy cabbage and a creamy sauce.
                      Leftover Bakewell tart for afters.

Comment

• Had dinner at lunch time so I think a pizza for tea is on.

Comment

• Kebab for tea. Donna for him, chicken for me. From a Bristol kebab shop !!!
                          I would explain, you probably wouldn’t believe me

Comment

• Falafels, grated beetroot with lime juice and sesame oil, tzatziki, borlotti hummus, parsnip chips and mixed salad from the PT
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Sausage, egg and chips

Comment

• Was supposed to be char siu ribs tonight, but I'm not feeling up to a cooking session, so the ribs have gone in the freezer.

Lunch: the empanadas we didn't have yesterday.
                                Supper: winter squash soup

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X