X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
    Chilli and rice.
    Glass of red and cheese.
    Snap Bramble, crept I’ll have a Bulmers light, the wife can have a drop of vino blanco, then I’ll have some Stilton and tuc crackers after the chilli

Comment

• Veg and mushroom curry with poppadoms and rice, followed by Gu lemon pudding.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Tonight will be fish fingers, chips and peas with bread and butter. My husband has just realised it is pancake day on Tuesday so I might preempt his plaintive cries and make some to finish with orange and lemon.

Comment

• Last pumpkin, big batch of Thai pumpkin soup? Weighed 7.5 kilos after prepping.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Venison spaghetti bolognese.

Comment

• Chicken Curry with rice.
              Glass of red with cheese and crackers.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                Venison spaghetti bolognese.
                It was pasta and bol for us yesterday as well, today its a meat and potato pie with carrots, PSB and kale.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Last night tagliatelle with kale florets and cubes of roast parsnip with (cooked together in one pan) mushrooms, onion, walnuts, sun dried toms garlic and Stilton.
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Just going to start some beef stew in the slow cooker and mix a Yorkshire pudding.

Comment

• Just put an overnight loaf in the oven. So that's a good start.

Last night: shared a duck breast and had it with more sriracha and honey roasted sprouts. Yumptious.

Lunch today: romanesco for starter (my first one of the season, looks lovely), beef stroganoff with a bit of rice for main course.
                      Supper: got a lot of cauliflower, pear and blue cheese soup to get through (caulis past their best and the romanescos are looking lovely, so soup it will be for the caulis).

Also, Mr Snoop bought some short-dated chicken pieces, so I'll cook those today for lunch tomorrow.

Comment

• Chinese flavoured pork chops, roasted potatoes and mixed veg.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• The last of 2019 tomato soup from the freezer for lunch, and a sausage and red cabbage casserole with proper oven baked jacket potatoes for tea.

Comment

• Last night was Ant & Decs Saturday night take away, tonight was Can and Bernie’s Sunday night takeaway- Beef curry & boiled rice

Comment

• chilli con carne with rice. Haven't had it for a while so the change was good

Comment

• Stir-fried shell-on prawns in sweet chilli sauce, veg including kale florets and peppers and udon noodles.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X