Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch: mushroom risotto (done in the pressure cooker, so hassle free and quick).
    Supper: up the valley for leftover Thai curry, I think.

Comment

• well tonight it's breaded haddock, peas and chips with bread and butter and tea,... Yummie. Think I've maybe posted this before which really isn't surprising as the fish van calls weekly

Comment

• Not sure yet - we're off to the pub for supper
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

• well tonight it's breaded haddock, peas and chips with bread and butter and tea,... Yummie. Think I've maybe posted this before which really isn't surprising as the fish van calls weekly

Comment

• Quick change midcooking-it's a really spicy chilli con carni
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Salmon baked with lemon and capers, homemade tartare sauce, potatoes dauphinoise, carrots and purple sprouting broccoli (first of the year).

Comment

• Piri piri Turkey breast with lots of veg.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Tonight.. dog food dopiaza. Well, dried soya chunks but it looks like dog food. Makes a good curry.
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• No cooking for me tonight, the missus brought me out for dinner for all the driving I’ve been doing since Christmas. So it as steak on the stone with fries and onion rings and some of that green stuff the rabbits love , large bottle of fizzy water with ice and lime cordial and a sherry trifle for desert. Home now for a nice espresso

Comment

• Last night was more chilli & rice ( the big batch didn’t make it to the freezer ).

Tonight piri piri chicken wraps with lots of salad & home grown fenugreek shoots.

Comment

• Today was the Fishman's day so fresh plaice, leftover tartare sauce from yesterday, potato scallops with beer batter, carrots and peas.
                        I really fancy some cake so I might just make a little victoria sponge for dessert and fill it with homemade jam.

Comment

• Cauliflower cheese (before the cauli crawls out of the fridge) and venison burgers.
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

• Lunch: spaghetti in a mushroom sauce.
                            Supper: up the valley, so I'm guessing a spicy bean stew.

Comment

• Out for a late lunch with friends.
                              Just having a mixed veg ommelate.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Been at plot all day and her ladyship in seeing her dad, so went in past M&S on the way home and invested a whole £12 on a meal deal for 2. Fish pie with broccoli cheese as a side and apple pie for afters. I can live with that. Npw what did I do with that bottle of red?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X