Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tortellini minestrone soup this evening for us.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tonight salmon, broccoli and pea risotto (maybe some squid in it as well if I can find it's hiding place in the freezer).

Comment

• What a change of ideas!
        Having decided on lamb, OH spotted fish fingers in the freezer and promptly suggested fish fingers and chips with peas and fried egg.
        So much for dieting eh? What about all this lettuce which needs eating up?

So we ended going to do a quick fruit grory hop and the change of plan is now burgers in baps with chips and peas
        I’m not taking him shopping again. He’s a health hazard to someone trying to diet!

Oh yes…and a couple of cakes ended up in the basket too
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Spag bol, plus a load more bol for the freezer. We need some more 'ready' meals. Bit tempted to make a cake...

Sounds like what your OH really wanted, Nicos, was chips. Chips with anything. Peas to pretend there's some real veg on the plate.

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto and parmesan.

Comment

• All change. I've just par-baked some pizza bases for the freezer. Mr Snoop has just announced he's going to a music event and will be back very late. So, pizza before he goes . I've never par-baked pizza bases before. They will take up far more space than frozen dough, but they will make a dangerously good quick ready meal... Oh dear.

Comment

• We are being naughty as well this evening.
                We zfe having barbecued ribs and chips.
                It's so long since we did this,

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Oh dear you are all so naughty. I am now feeling deprived and can see " chips" will have to appear on the menu in the next few days.

Comment

• Mushroom and veg stir fry with rice.

Comment

• BBQ lamb kebabs using the first of our courgette ( planted out very late) in a wrap with our own lettuce etc and Greek yog.

Fresh nectarines for pud

Comment

• Spatchcock 'picantón', I suppose a poussin but a big bigger in this case. Going to do it with a spicy marinade, diabolo I think it's called. With salad and another focaccia. See if I can get it right this time.

Also, spag bol for the freezer (didn't make it yesterday) and some spicy turkey burgers from the freezer.

Comment

• Slight change of plan…we’re going to try and BBQ some watermelon for pud instead….often seen recipes for it, but never tried it before .

Comment

• "Summer in Winter chicken" again, garlic bread and salad.

Comment

• Greek sausage, green pepper and white bean stew, with extras for the freezer.

Spicy lentils and courgettes to go with the doro wat I made yesterday. Plus more par-baked pizza bases.

Comment

• After many changes of mind and then not going to the supermarket I got cod out of the freezer and I'm making fish pie.....Mr GF's choice. I think we'll have carrots and broccoli with it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X