Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolled shoulder of lamb in a variation on a theme of Moroccan spices and stuffed with dried fruit.
    Rice and a side salad followed by white peaches. Oh boy - they are so incredibly sweet this year!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Last night's Summer in Winter chicken seemed even better than last time. It has now been promoted to weekly-ish.

Tonight was prawn and mushroom risotto.

Comment

• Avocado pears need eating up. So last night in the end was guacamole on toast with tom salad and courgette and aubergine fritters. Same again with the last avocado tonight. Talk about an easy life.

Comment

• Courgettes here as well Snoop, veg wraps with a garden salad.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tonight something different: smoked haddock with a poached egg on top, mashed potatoes, carrots, peas and parsley sauce made with the milk the haddock will be poached in.

Comment

• Sea bass with spiralised courgette and some sort of sauce
              Fresh nectarines for pud

Comment

• Fresh bread has just come out of the breadmaker.

I think I'll make chicken and vegetable soup to go with it.

Comment

• Last of the sweetcorn - in fritters, as it's not a full cob - with more fritters and salad.

Comment

• Salad wraps/veg with a Italian potato salad.

Comment

• Tonight meatballs with ikea type sauce, mashed potatoes, carrots, broccoli and beetroot.

Comment

• Lamb Bhuna with rice, sourdough naan, pickle and a yoghurt mint dip.

Comment

• Last night was a quick wrap using our lettuce. Toms, sweetcorn and tinned pilchards.
                          Pomelo for pud.

Night before was bbq pork with toasted red pepper,and an ebly and chopped veg mix

Fresh peaches for pud

Comment

• I've been fancying curry ever since seeing Bren was having it yesterday so it will be chicken and vegetable curry with naan.

Comment

• Last night: chicken and spinach burgers with salady bits in home-made bread, courgette and aubergine fritters on the side.

No cooking tonight: being treated to supper out by way of thanks to Mr Snoop for helping with fiesta decorations.
                              Last edited by Snoop Puss; 05-08-2022, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Not sure yet but I have a bowl full of sour , cooked windfalls. Probably pork with a creamy apple and onion sauce with courgettes.
                                I like the idea of courgette fritters I have to say!

Dorset apple cake for pud.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X