Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have defrosted a curry and some cauli rice but we’ve loads of salad, wraps etc needing eating up so I’m thinking that might be good whilst it’s still so flippin hot.
    Tomorrow will be cooler - so tomorrow nights supper is now sorted too
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The breadmaker is chugging away, outside, in the shade on an extension lead. I refuse to put any extra heat into the kitchen today. Tonight therefore was going to just be a sandwich but I've now decided on a ham salad with the fresh bread and butter. Same thing really but probably more salad stuff involved.

Strawberries and cream or maybe just zap the strawberries into a milkshake.

Comment

• The veg patch earned its keep tonight. A huge salad, quite a bit of it home grown, including some Sungold toms. Plus our first sweetcorn of the year. A new variety to us and I wasn't sure how well it would do (Damaun, not F1). A bit crunchier than Lark but extremely tasty and a good-sized cob. Also picked a melon (Emir), but we were so full of salad and sweetcorn we'll have it tomorrow for breakfast.

Comment

• I forgot to say that I used my Omnia stove top oven for the first time today!
          I’ve had it about a year

I made a banana cake with added peanut butter and Nutella and it worked out really well!
          So a big chunk was devoured for pud as it was cooling down

I’ll definitely start using it more so as not to need to use my large oven as often. ( it’s 90 cm wide)

Comment

• Where to begin? Melon for breakfast, stuffed squash blossoms for lunch and sweetcorn for supper. Lunch and supper with salad.

Comment

• The defrosted curry needs eating tonight.
              Probably an orange for pud.

Comment

• Quiche (from the freezer) with charlottes and salad.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Chicken goujons, roast vegetables, couscous and a sage sauce.

Comment

• Bean and courgette bake this evening with a side salad.

Comment

• We ended up having spaghetti carbonara for tea last night. So sweetcorn for lunch. Pea risotto with courgette fritters for supper. Unless Mr Snoop has other ideas. He's gone into town and will likely buy bread and if so will insist on sandwiches for lunch.

Comment

• BBQ pork chops, courgette, onion, halumi and peppers and a side salad with our own lettuce, followed by cake
                        Enough left for tomorrow night too!

Comment

• Meatballs, mashed potatoes, carrots, broccoli and creamy gravy.

Comment

• Beans on toast with a couple of rashers of bacon, plus a fried egg for Mr Snoop, for supper last night in the end.

Sweetcorn and salad definitely tonight. Maybe with some courgette fritters too.

Comment

• Veggie stir fry with rice.

Comment

• Yesterday I made mushroom soup. We had it with bread and butter.

Today will be prawn risotto.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X