Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our usual Tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto, parmesan and a glass of red.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Veggie curry (courgettes, DFB's, carrots and onion) in chapatti wraps with shredded cabbage and coriander. Later had beetroot, apple and ginger smoothie.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Black pudding, mash and spinach followed by homemade lemon pudding
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tonight: spaghetti with leftover tuna and veg sauce from Friday. Mr Snoop doesn't know it, but he's going to be doing that. Me, I'm going to take credit for lunch: green salad and the first of our Charlotte potatoes with salty butter.

Comment

• Garlic rosemary lamb with roast veg carrots, charlottes, parsnips, onions. along with kale and peas.

Comment

• Bean and tuna quiche made with filo pastry with a side salad.
              More lemon pudding for pud

Comment

• Tonight will be the Summer in Winter chicken recipe I thought about making last week. I'll make it with chicken thighs and we'll have it with rice.

Summer-in-winter chicken recipe | BBC Good Food
                https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/...winter-chicken

Comment

• That looks delish gf. I’ve printed out the recipe!…thanks.
                  ( nb - take a note in the comments about it taking longer than stated to cook the chicken )

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    That looks delish gf. I’ve printed out the recipe!…thanks.
                    ( nb - take a note in the comments about it taking longer than stated to cook the chicken )
                    I will, but I'm making it with boneless, skinless thighs, probably each cut in half so quicker to cook. Too hot to have extra heat for longer than necessary.

Comment

• Sea Bass fillets yesterday with crispy skinned roasties, courgettes and DFB's (cooked with garlic), grated carrot with olives and cucumber filled with smoked mussels and anchovy.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        Garlic rosemary lamb with roast veg carrots, charlottes, parsnips, onions. along with kale and peas.
                        Plenty left so the same again today.

Comment

• Tonight, salmon baked with lemon and capers, potato scallops in beer batter, carrots and broccoli. I'm struggling to decide between making tartare sauce or parsley sauce.

Comment

• Lamb bhuna, rice, Sourdough naans with Indian apple chutney and a yoghurt dip.

Comment

• Yesterday we sort of over did eating for various reasons but the main course was a simple tumble salad featuring pilchards, eggs and feta.
                              Tonight will be bbq tuna with a salad. Bbq Oranges for pud served with live yog.

(Might just bbq some halloumi whilst it’s lit for tomorrow nights supper.)

Comment

• Salad with the first thing to come to hand in the freezer.

Nope, not the first thing, which was tofu... About the fifth thing to come to hand: two hake fillets. Bit tiny, mind. So some lemon rice as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X