Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight will be a corned beef salad with bread and butter.

Tomorrow will be something cooked in the slow cooker. I am trying to not to add much extra heat to the house.

Comment

• Cheese and onion flan, with charlottes and salad.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tuna and feta tumble salad.
        Watermelon for pud
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Aubergine parmigiana I do believe (four smallish but very nice looking aubergines ready to pick). Just as well the oven is in the garage. Will also roast some red peppers while oven on.

Comment

• Last night ended up being spaghetti with meatballs. So tonight will be last nights salad.

Comment

• Salad wraps with pasta, mushrooms and blue cheese.

Comment

• Last nights something cooked in the slow cooker ended up being chicken curry. We had it with naan.

Today is much cooler and we're having meatballs, mashed potatoes, broccoli, carrots and a creamy gravy/sauce.

Comment

• Last night, doro wat with carrots (from the freezer) plus rice, cooked by Mr Snoop.
                  Tonight, crustless quiches and salad, cooked by me.

Comment

• Mushroom veggie wraps with charlottes and salad.

Comment

• Chicken goujons, couscous and roast vegetables with a sage sauce

Comment

• Homemade moussaka with beetroot and chips ()

Summer pudding with our own fruit plus brioche - and ice cream.

Comment

• Terrible change of plan. I can't believe I'm owning up to this. Salami sandwiches and an almond and chocolate-coated fake-Magnum-style lolly. Mr Snoop is 'cooking'... We're both of us absolutely cream-crackered, as a friend would say. Hope I'm allowed to say that here.

Comment

• ^^^^ good for you! Sometimes it’s just ‘needs must’…and why not?….they actually sound yummy

I’m freezing the rest of my moussaka and tonight having the smoked salmon quiche I made yesterday with a side salad of lettuce.

Comment

• Courgette patties with salad and some steamed potatoes.

Comment

• Tonight something different, creamy garlic prawns (I've just been googling recipes) garlic bread and salad.

Mixed fruit tart for Mr GF and blue cheese and crackers for me.
                                (There was a sneaky trip to the air conditioned big supermarket for bread flour yesterday and amazingly blue cheese for me and "bakery goodies" and a bottle of whisky for Mr GF somehow jumped into the trolley).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X