X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MelanieSW
    replied
    Lentil soup is ready for midnight, hoping that the Italians have it right and it brings good luck and prosperity

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    We’ve decided on roast chicken thighs, savoy cabbage and apple purée accompanied by the jacket spuds we’re trying out in the cast iron potato baker I bought OH for Xmas.
    Its supposed to take 2-3 hrs , and it’s sitting on the burning wood/ charcoal on the base of the woodfire.
    Apparently you can cook all sorts of other things in it …next time will probably be sausages .

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Tonight will be leftovers from yesterday. More of the chicken, fried up potatoes and veg a.k.a. bubble and squeak, and gravy.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Not feeling at all hungry after munching on croissants for breakfast.
    There are lots of bits n’bobs in the fridge needing eating up, so I guess a type of buffet might be in order to finish them up.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Other half of the Chinese tonight, the portions were huge!

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Our usual Saturday tagliatelle and bol.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    The chops came in a pack of four. The two we had last night were so good, I reckon it'll be a re-run tonight.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Tonight roast chicken, roast parsnips, mashed potato and swede, brussel sprouts, carrots and gravy.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Rand
    replied
    It's salmon here tonight as well, with smoked haddock in another attempt at Ocean Pie. Think I've probably got it right this time. We'll find out in a quarter of an hour.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Chicken chow mein for me, cheese omelette for Himself. Not cooking tonight

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Pork chops roasted with breadcrumbs and herbs. Lots of choices for veg, but probably Brussels sprouts, carrots and green beans. Definitely carrots, as they're cheap and will pad out the other two. 3 euros for half a kilo of sprouts... If I need any encouragement to grow my own sprouts next year, I'll just have to remember the price this year.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Savoury mince with pasta.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Salmon "something" is now salmon risotto with a good handful of frozen peas and sweetcorn. Pre meal nibbles of anchovy stuffed olives, cherry tomatoes, cucumber batons and cheese.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    We’ve gone for fish too gf… spicy Thai fish curry with rice

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    I gave Mr GF a choice: Salmon or chicken.

It's therefore going to be salmon something.....

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X