Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too tired to do the bbq yesterday so we had black pudding, mash, mushy peas and cooked tomatoes. Not heatwave nosh but was thoroughly enjoyed!

BBQ tonight then
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I know we're having fresh strawberries and ice cream, but for main I haven't got a clue. It needn't be much, we've just had a bacon sandwich
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• It's hot and Mr GF says he's not hungry!!!

I'm going to make some allioli now. We'll have bread, a green salad, a tomato and avocado salad, olives, patatas bravas, cheese, hard boiled egg and corned beef.

I must remember to pick up some chicken livers next time I go to Sainsbury's to make a few pots of chicken liver pate (Delia's recipe) to put in the freezer for days when we only want to nibble.

Comment

• I've just suggested beans on toast, but like Mr GF, Himself says he's not hungry. Bet he changes his mind when he smells the toast

Comment

• Tonight will be Chicken Kiev, jacket sweet potato, peas and sweetcorn followed by strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Cauliflower, bacon and pasta bake this evening.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Think we're going for cheese and crackers, it's too hot to put the oven on and we have more strawberries to have with cream. It is just the weather to employ the air fryer, but I've forgotten how to use it!

Comment

• Spag with a fish and tomato sauce, a side salad followed by cheese and homemade bread then banana ice cream

Comment

• No idea tbh, but the pasta and salad went down well last night so I might do something similar

Comment

• Smoked haddock cooked in milk, potato scallops in beer batter, carrots, peas and parsley sauce.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Hot dogs with pasta and salad.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Decision made…..OH is fancying mushroom risotto with a side salad…so that’s what we’ll have plus strawberries and cream for pud

Comment

• The smell of bread which is nearly finished baking in the breadmaker is wafting around and I think that is what has inspired Mr GF's request for soup. Mushroom soup it is.

Comment

• Chicken Kiev and sneaky salad last night with a dark chocolate Cadbury lolly for afters (try them, they're delicious).
                              Looking for ideas for tonight

Comment

• Fish - probably cod from the freezer - served with a side salad
                                Banana and strawberry Ice cream for pud

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X