Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishfinger, lettuce and Tatar sauce bread cobs, with home made coleslaw, humus, carrot and celery sticks.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tonight for a change I think I'll roast a ham joint and we'll have it with roasted sweet potato chunks topped with blue cheese, creamed leeks, sweetcorn and beetroot.

Comment

• The sweet potato vindaloo yesterday was delicious, largely because I misread the recipe. I know vindaloos are hot but it never occurred to me she'd say 3/4 tbsp of chilli powder. I read it as 3/4 tsp... Anyway, will make again. And again with my misread amount of chilli. I'm not a curry macho woman, so to speak!

Anyway, soup this evening. Spiced carrot and apple I think. One of my favourites.

Comment

• Lasagne, salad and crusty bread. Pineapple and ice cream.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Salmon, mashed potatoes, brocolli, peas and carrots.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Unexpected pud for me- our neighbours gave us a large bag of bread for the chooks, so I used some to make a bread and butter pudding. Delish.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Leftover roast ham tonight, jacket potatoes and salad.

Comment

• I'm fancying beans on toast! Fresh cream raspberry turnovers after
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Devilled kidneys with rice.

Comment

• Not very sure but it had better involve coleslaw. I made rather a lot at lunchtime...

Comment

• Jacket potatoes with leftover beef and veg casserole from the freezer.

Comment

• As I'll have fresh bread I think I'll make some soup to go with it.

Comment

• Soup here too gf, followed by yesterdays left overs with a side salad of our own rocket.
                            Oranges for pud

Comment

• Fish of some variety. I'd better go and see what we've got in the freezer. No megrim, that's for sure. According to the web, megrim isn't that popular in the UK but we've really enjoyed it.

I can tell you what we're having for the weekend now. Mr Snoop has requested roast chicken again... I'm not complaining. It's very easy in the chicken brick and does us for leftovers on Sunday and a bit cold with salad at the start of the week. But I might campaign for something different next weekend.

Comment

• Veggie lasagne with salad this evening.

Megrim's a bit of a ugly looking fish wonder if thats enough to put shoppers of Snoop. I know MrPots doesn't like fish with eyes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X