Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leftover curry for lunch with flatbread.

For tonight I've given Mr GF a choice of bacon, egg, tomato and mushrooms OR a quiche probably with most of the above in it and a salad. He's gone for breakfast option but with some sneaky fried bread.

Comment

• Change of plan for tonight as I've just discovered that the bread has gone mouldy.

So tonight cod from the freezer baked in the oven, new potatoes, carrots, broccoli and homemade tartare sauce.

Comment

• Salad wraps . Nice and simple
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Gnocchi and feta tumble salad followed by cold apple and blackcurrant Charlotte with ice cream

Comment

• We were going to have the bacon, egg, tomato, fried bread and mushrooms today that we were originally planning on having yesterday. This morning I was starting this weeks shopping list and asked Mr GF if there was anything he wanted putting on it. He said he's really fancying stew and Yorkshire puddings so would I put everything on the list that I need to make it. I've done that but I've also got a bag of leftover stew out of the freezer and mixed up some Yorkshire pudding batter for tonight.

Comment

• We're off out for supper tonight. Hooray!

Made Mary Berry chocolate fudge cake - one layer for very kind neighbour and the other for us. Both layers with plenty of topping! Yum.

Comment

• Slow cooker Brisket, carrots, mushrooms, onions with mashed potatoes and steamed cabbage.

edited to say we made Yorkshire puds though might as well while the potatoes were cooking and mashing.
                Last edited by Bren In Pots; 25-06-2023, 06:32 PM.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Same again this evening so a quick dinner that only needs reheating.

salad and mackerel for lunch.

Comment

• Pizza again. By popular demand.

Comment

• Another quick meal tonight - defrosting a lasagna to go with a side salad.

We are out all afternoon so this will be nice and easy to come back to.
                      Last edited by Nicos; 26-06-2023, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Tonight mushroom omelette, new potatoes and salad.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                          Tonight mushroom omelette, new potatoes and salad.
                          That's tomorrow sorted for me GF, ta!

Pizza pie tonight with salad and a few oven chips. Then I'm having a double raspberry YKW
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I spotted some YKW Flo in the supermarket the other day and got all excited at the price….until my friend pointed out that they were mini magnums. Actually, that’s better in that I would get a decent taste but with less calories - so next time I will grab a packet!

No pud for me tonight , I sort of accidentally had too many slices of fresh bread and butter with my lasagna, and now I feel utterly stuffed…oh dear…
                            Last edited by Nicos; 27-06-2023, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• Tray bake with local version of Cumberland sausage.

Comment

• Beef bhuna with rice, naan breads, chutney and a yoghurt dip this evening.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X