Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m fancying a tumble salad….most likely pilchards.
    nectarines for pud
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Fish pie tonight topped with mashed potato served with carrots and broccoli.

Comment

• Brambles tomato soup with a toasted cheese sandwich.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We ended up having asparagus and goat's cheese pizzas last night. The cheese was a 'fresh' one as they're called here, so a bit too liquid really as a pizza topping. Still nice though.

Up the valley for vegetable curry tonight.

Comment

• Meatballs with a creamy sauce/gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots, cabbage and beetroot.

Comment

• Bbq chicken thighs and corn on the cob - with mashed spuds, carrots and cabbage.
              Fresh nectarines for pud. Very few left in the shops now…..

Tomorrow for my celebration of my father I was tempted by dim sum.
              I actually had it for the first time in ages not long ago and really thought it’d be simple but yummy with a glass or so of fizz.

Comment

• Last night pork, charlottes, kale, french beans and carrots.

This evening Saag aloo, with rice and sourdough naans.

Comment

• Last night was Dim Sum followed by a homemade sweet and sour chicken with a glass of fizz.

Tonight is liver and onions served with mashed spuds and cabbage.
                  Fresh pineapple for pud

Comment

• Yesterday, hake baked with loads of onions and red and yellow peppers, plus toms.

Not sure about today, whether we're going up the valley again or if we're eating here. If here, I'll make it a risotto. Very quick and easy in the pressure cooker, so can be very last minute.

Bread rolls if I make good progress on assorted jobs.

Comment

• Last night was salmon risotto and tonight is going to be soup. I'm still deciding between carrot and mushroom.

Comment

• Last night was mushroom soup in the end. Tonight, as Mr GF is feeling a bit sore after having a tooth out, soup again. Chicken and vegetable today. Just going to set the slow cooker off.

Comment

• Burgers with a pasta, courgettes, mushrooms and Stilton bake.

Comment

• Using up some veggies in the fridge with a stirfry…plus some dim sum I was going to freeze until OH pointed out that it says they’d already been frozen. Such a shame….

Comment

• Last night was freekah with feta, roasted red and yellow peppers, Sungolds and assorted other bits and bobs.

Tonight Greek sausage and pepper stew, with lots more for the freezer.

Got a couple of half and half white and wholemeal loaves on the go. Cake or hot crossless buns maybe later.

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle and Bol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X