Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight I'm going to make a fish pie and serve with carrots and broccoli.

Comment

• Left overs for us.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• How was the pudding, Nicos?

I got the book out promptly put it away again. But that doesn't mean much, as supper tonight will be fettucine with duck and mushroom sauce. Not very dieticious at all.

Comment

• It was/ is delish Snoop. 1/3 last night, 1/3 tonight and 1/3 for the freezer.
          I used chopped mangoes in place of the cherries and a small amount of chopped crystallised ginger.
          The ‘pastry’ is more like shortbread. It’s deffo on the ‘make again’ list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Slow cooker Pork goulash with Charlottes this evening for us.
            Finishing of the rest of yesterday's pork goulash with just bread there was rather a lot yesterday.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well, yesterday's supper was delicious. Got a little bit more pasta dough left, so will use it to make noodles for a stir-fry. Goodness, I could even get some tofu out of the freezer... Or maybe not. Either that or parpadelle with a leek and mushroom goulash.

I'd forgotten how good home-made pasta is. Haven't made it in ages.

Comment

• I’m making homemade cauliflower gnocchi tonight.
                (You can tell I’ve had that idea on my brain for a few days now eh???)

served with a spicy tomato, spinach and mushroom sauce.

Comment

• A fridge full of food to choose from! Tonight I think I'll make pork escalope (old bread to use up) with sage sauce, jacket sweet potato, roast cherry tomatoes and either homemade coleslaw or avocado and olive salad.

Comment

• Saag aloo with rice and naan breads.

Comment

• Yesterday's leftover pasta turned into spaghetti carbonara. For a bit of greenery, a huge salad.

As for today, I've got half a pot of crème fraiche to use up. That's as far as I've got. Onion tart? Pea soup? Leek and potato soup? Any other suggestions welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                        Yesterday's leftover pasta turned into spaghetti carbonara. For a bit of greenery, a huge salad.

As for today, I've got half a pot of crème fraiche to use up. That's as far as I've got. Onion tart? Pea soup? Leek and potato soup? Any other suggestions welcome.
                        I'd shallow fry chicken, seafood or fish. Five minutes before the end add halved cherry tomatoes, and then when cooked add the creme fraiche to the pan with the same amount of pesto to make a sauce. Just heat through. Maybe a few fresh basil leaves at the end.

Comment

• Last night's meal was really good. We haven't had pork of any description for months, due to me buying some that was really tough that put us off, but last nights was really tender so it's now back on the menu.

Tonight I'm thinking meatballs with mashed potatoes, broccoli and carrots with creamy gravy and beetroot.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

I'd shallow fry chicken, seafood or fish. Five minutes before the end add halved cherry tomatoes, and then when cooked add the creme fraiche to the pan with the same amount of pesto to make a sauce. Just heat through. Maybe a few fresh basil leaves at the end.
                            Thanks. Sounds yummy.

Comment

• Brambles tomato soup with a toasted cheese sandwich.

Comment

• Hake with assorted veg.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X