Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow cooker Sausage and veg casserole.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Doro wat and misir wat with added squash and carrots.

Didn't make bread yesterday so will today. We had a bit of a Marie Antoinette day yesterday: there was no bread so we ate panettone instead.

Comment

• I had to Google that Snoop, it looks delicious, but would scare Himself silly

Just sandwiches for us today.
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Roast chicken thighs with chips and green beans followed by cheese and biscuits and grapes last night.

Tonight will be beef pie with a crispy pastry served with potatoes , peas and beetroot.
          Fresh fruit salad and ice cream for pud.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• More of yesterdays Sausage and veg casserole..

Comment

• Last night was leek and potato soup....again, with bread and butter. Mr GF finished the leftover soup at lunchtime.

Tonight chicken Kiev, roast vegetables and couscous.

Comment

• A bolognese sauce concoction with pasta - Himself is worried

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  A bolognese sauce concoction with pasta - Himself is worried
                  My experience is....rename it, preferably with a really English name.... such as Victoria's ...... or Suffolk...... or Yorkshire........ It amazes me what a difference a name makes.

Comment

• I like that GF

Youngest grandson wouldn’t eat cottage pie but he loved burger meat and mash.

Comment

• Last night was cauliflower curry (the broccoli recipe but with cauli). Two portions for last night, two for the freezer and only a third of the cauli gone.

Nicos, a while back you posted a link to a great selection of cauli recipes. I've been looking through my bookmarks and can't find it. If you still have it, could you share it again? I'm going to run out of ideas.

Yesterday's cauli wasn't the biggest, but it was 2.6 kg, just the head alone. There are another nine to go and some of them are a fair bit bigger. Before it sounds like I'm boasting, I should say I haven't done a thing to them since last watering in October. And even before that I didn't do much. Bought them as plug plants mid-August, bunged them in and then watered every day. After this ten, there will be another ten ready for harvest immediately afterwards. I can give a few away. But I'm feeling a bit outfaced by the cauli onslaught to come.

Comment

• Snoop its a good thing you like Cauli's me I can't get them to grow decent heads.

This evening we're having meatballs in a pasta, tomato and mushroom sauce.

Comment

• Snoop could you turn some of them into cauliflower rice? I've heard that's popular, though never had it.

Cottage pie, carrots and cabbage.

Comment

• Cauli rice is an idea, Flo. I might do that with some of the last ones, which are likely to go over a bit by the time I get round to them.

Edited: cauliflower cheese for supper at Mr Snoop's request.

Lunch could be sausages with cabbage and bacon. Got a lot of cabbages to get through too, though they're a bit feeble this year (thank goodness, truth be told).
                            Last edited by Snoop Puss; 23-03-2023, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Left overs from last night followed by a fresh fruit salad
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• No idea! Absolutely no inspiration!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X