Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A steak and mushroom pie this evening with potatoes, carrots, kale and peas.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I've got a starter going for Sicilian bread (made with semolina remacinata, which is a lovely yellow colour). Never made this before but just have to recognise that once Mr Snoop sees homemade bread, that will be the main focus of the meal for him. So cauliflower, apple and blue cheese soup. Custards for afters.

Plus the Sicilian bread and the hot cross buns I didn't make yesterday... I really fancy some seed crackers too but they might have to wait.

Comment

• I'm trying to remember what name I gave to pasta bake the last time I made it and Mr GF enjoyed it a few weeks ago. If I tell him we're having pasta bake he will tell me he doesn't like it! We'll have garlic bread and a side salad with it.

Comment

• Roast tarragon chicken thighs served with pasta rolled in thick roasted veg ‘soup’

The rest of the banana and Nutella bread and butter pudding with ice cream
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Didn't have the cauli soup yesterday (no bread ready), so had the Woks for Life recipe instead. I think I might be addicted to the chilli bean sauce (Toban Djan)... I'm already starting to get a bit bored of cauliflower, but add a dollop of that sauce and I'm happy.

So, the soup today for lunch if the bread is ready to bake beforehand.

Veg tagine with chickpeas for supper.

Comment

• The other half of yesterdays steak and mushroom pie with potatoes, carrots, kale and peas again.
              Last edited by Bren In Pots; 27-03-2023, 09:08 AM. Reason: change of plan

Comment

• Veggie Thai with noodles

Comment

• Soup again, and it will be leek and potato or somebody will be moaning. I'm going to set the breadmaker off next.

Comment

• Roast Turkey with veg and I've just made an apple pie to have with custard for afters
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Brambles tomato soup with toasted cheese sandwiches.

Comment

• Cauliflower cheese for tea. I'm losing the cauli wars...

Big salad for lunch with anything and everything but cauliflower.

Comment

• I think it be just a sandwich today, we have the rest of the apple pie to have with cream
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I’m fancying gnocchi and turkey bake

Comment

• Thai curry tonight followed by a fresh orange

Comment

• Roasted veg with couscous and ciabatta bread.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X