Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onion tart and salad. Might do well to make more pastry. I've only just remembered that the pastry is in the freezer...

Comment

• Oh dear Mr GF has had a bad night with "acid". I wonder what could have caused it? Maybe the bacon, egg, tomato, mushrooms and fried bread with extra bread and butter. Or the strawberries and cream? Or the ice cream lolly later? He has been behaving so far today.

I think maybe homemade soup tonight.

Strawberries and cream for afters.

If Mr GF is still not back to normal maybe just some rice pudding for him

Comment

• We had chicken Kiev with wedges and salad last night, followed by strawberries and ice cream. Not sure what to have tonight, guess it might be soup with warm crusty bread.
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Brambles tomato soup with toasted cheese sandwiches.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• A pickn’mix bits of odds and ends in the camper which has ended up as a lunch- cum- supper.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Home cooked ham, brocolli, carrots, cauliflower, mashed potatoes and gravy.
              Rhubarb and fresh cream.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Lamb and mushroom bhuna with rice, sourdough naan breads, yoghurt mint dip and chutney.

Comment

• Hummus with salad.

Crackers to go with the hummus. Will also start off some sourdough seed bread.

Comment

• Cottage Pie with veg, pears and ice cream.
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Leftover tomato soup with bread for lunch

Tonight Mr GF's choice: Fish fingers, potato scallops in beer batter, carrots and peas with homemade tartare sauce.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Turkey in batter with our own spuds and runner beans. I’m quite fancying courgette batons in beer batter now too

raspberry magnum for pud….well, that was the intention but we’ve just eaten them

Comment

• Friend up the valley was a life-saver yesterday and cooked supper: falafel with a spicy rice dish. Delicious. His range of dishes has expanded from bean stews.

So hummus and crackers with salad today. Thinking about making a pud, but not entirely sure what yet. Maybe some custards.

Comment

• It looks and feels like Autumn again here today and so I'm thinking steak braised with onion and carrots, celery and mushrooms, mashed potatoes and broccoli.

Strawberries and cream
                            Last edited by greenishfing; 17-08-2023, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Stuffed courgette with rice, mince and chopped up veg from our potager.

Windfall apples cooked in plum juice with cream

Comment

• It’s a shorts and t-shirt day here so we’re having Italian potato salad with french beans and pork.
                                I didn’t fancy anything for afternoon tea because I’ve not long since had a chocolate Cornetto.
                                Last edited by Bren In Pots; 17-08-2023, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X