Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken stirfry with lots of added veg and rice.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Veggie burgers with a warm side of potatoes, green beans and roasted toms. toms and beans from the freezer.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I've got fish out of the freezer to make a fish pie topped with mashed potatoes, with tomato and cheese on top. We'll have it with carrots and beans. I don't think the diet police will bother us over that.....but if they'd spied the banana bread slathered with butter earlier they'd have had to loosen their corsets!

Comment

• Throw Out Friday, not sure whether to have Chinese or Italian
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Lamb and chickpea curry with couscous. Spinach salad as a side dish.

We missed breakfast this morning so OH defrosted some ‘soup’ which turned out to be the curry.
            So, we’ll have the roasted chicken thighs and sprouts and mashed sweet potato tomorrow instead.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tonight, at Mr GF's request, leek and potato soup with fresh bread.

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle and bol.

Comment

• Broccoli and romanesco curry. Again. We were supposed to have it last night, but had buttered fruit loaf instead.

Comment

• Potted meat sandwiches and tinned fruit and ice cream - sounds like a children's party
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Tonight will be roast chicken, roast parsnips, mashed potatoes, carrots, broccoli, creamed leeks and gravy.

Comment

• Faggots, mashed potatoes with mushy peas.

Comment

• Those faggots sound very tempting, Bren, but I'll stick with the planned tandoori chicken with salad and lemon rice.

Edited to say: Tandoori chicken didn't happen. Mr Snoop liked the sound of Yorkshire puds. So roast chicken with the usual trimmings, plus Yorkshire puds. Thanks, GF, for suggesting bread flour. Best ones I've ever made.
                          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 26-02-2023, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Didn’t feel like cooking today so we had a tumble salad, star guests being our eggs and some mackerel.
                            Pud was a fresh fruit salad with thick, hot Birds custard….mmm….
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tuna bake this evening.

Comment

• Definitely leftover chicken today. I've been trying to decide between chicken and sweet potato curry with naan .....or..... cold chicken, jacket sweet potato, coleslaw and tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake. I think curry is going to win in the end.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X