X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuna pasta bake this evening.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yesterday was spicy beans and lentils with pasta.
      Tonight will most probably be fish of some sort from the freezer with broccoli bake.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I have got chicken, sweet potato (and assorted leftover veg) curry in the slow cooker. I have had to close the kitchen door as the smell is driving me mad. We'll have it with naan.

Comment

• GF that's the only downside to using the slow cooker, it's very tempting to dip a slice of bread in isn't it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            GF that's the only downside to using the slow cooker, it's very tempting to dip a slice of bread in isn't it.
            ....or two.

Comment

• We have had pork medallions with baked jacket potato and a selection of veg,
              Cheese, crackers and a glass of red to finish.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Two firsts tonight: homemade falafel and homemade pita breads. With a load of salad.

Comment

• Mushroom risotto with a side salad.
                  Grapes for pud

Comment

• Stilton burgers with a charlotte, french bean and tomato salad.

Comment

• I had just decided to get prawns out of the freezer for risotto when looking outside at the miserable weather I could imagine myself tucking into Yorkshire pudding. So a change of plan. Beef and vegetable stew in the slow cooker and hopefully a monster Yorkshire pudding.

Comment

• Mr GF wasn't over enthusiastic yesterday when I told him it was stew and Yorkshire pudding, however after eating it he has decided that it ought to be on the menu at least once a week, preferably twice all through the Winter.

Tonight will be leftover stew with crusty suet dumplings, mashed potatoes, broccoli and cabbage.

Comment

• Homemade leek and celery soup followed by a pilchard tumble salad using our own lettuce ( which are growing like crazy at the moment!)

Comment

• Our usual Saturday tagliatelle and bol.

Comment

• I made the pita bread (fair success, learned a couple of things for next time) but not the falafel. So last night was fish and green beans. Tonight will be the falafel. As it's the weekend, we're allowed a proper pud. Might make an Italian-style apple cake.

Comment

• Slow cooker braising steak with onions, celery, carrots, parsnips, JA's and mushrooms.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X