Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow will be mixed roast veg with feta.
    Fresh fruit for pud
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Cheesy hotdog wraps with roasted toms and mixed salad.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tonight tagliatelle (not homemade as no 00 flour) with bacon, olives, mushrooms and peppers in a creamy nutmegy sauce with garlic bread and avocado, rocket and tomato salad.

Comment

• Cauliflower cheese, with Cheddar, Red leicester and an onion. Plenty of pepper in the sauce as well.
          Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• Left over roast veg and feta from last night.
            Fresh fruit tonight…last night we shared a large chocolate Easter egg for pud

Comment

• I'm just going to set some braising steak,mushrooms and other bits and pieces off in the slow cooker and zap some shortcrust pastry in the food processor. We'll have steak and mushroom pie with mashed potatoes, carrots, French beans, beetroot and gravy I think....... Comfort food for a cold day.

Breadmaker going on, on the timer, too.

Nicos, I'm sure I've heard of an "egg diet" somewhere....although not a chocolate diet. You could always remove temptation and send any remaining ones here. My niece texted the other day to say her little boy wasn't bothered about eating the Smarties Easter egg I'd sent him so she had to show him what to do with it!! It's generally unheard of to have picky eaters in my extended family so this might be a first.

Comment

• Well, we had a very undietitious spag bol last night. Bol from the freezer. Wasn't feeling too good, so an easy option was required. Opening a bottle of wine proved to be not much effort either...

Anyway, back on the panaché de verduras and fish tonight. Cod I believe.

Comment

• Veggie stir fry and rice this evening.

Comment

• More of the same, but hake instead of cod.

Comment

• Lamb chops, mint sauce, carrots, peas, potatoes boulangère, beetroot and gravy.

Comment

• I think I’ve given up on careful dieting for this week - it’s been more about smaller portions.
                        Last night was meatballs in a tomato sauce with pasta.
                        Fresh pineapple for pud.

Comment

• Omelette and a salad. I'm so bored of steamed veg and fish...

Comment

• Scampi, chips and peas.

Comment

• Prawn, mushroom and broccoli risotto tonight.

Comment

• After a trip to the allotment got to add the first of the ASPARAGUS!!!.

Yes, a side dish of asparagus and melted better with the risotto. It lived up to any expectations we could have had and surpassed them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X