Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight: Salmon baked with lemon and capers, avocado and tomato salsa, jacket sweet potato and, hopefully, asparagus

Comment

• Duck breast, sweet potato and broccoli followed by a strawberry cake
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Corn on the cob, salmon quiche and broccoli
        Pomelo for pud

Comment

• Last night: chickpea and veg biryani with rice. Yogurt and raspberries for pud.

Today: hummus and salad. More yogurt and raspberries, I imagine.

Comment

• Yesterday our usual Saturday tagliatelle and bol.

This evening garlic rosemary lamb with roast veg and some french beans / peas from the freezer.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• As I couldn't decide, I gave Mr GF a choice of lamb chops or chicken curry and he has plumped for curry. Therefore chicken and potato (or sweet potato) curry and naan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

This evening garlic rosemary lamb with roast veg and some french beans / peas from the freezer.
                Same again this evening but with kale instead of french beans and yorkshire puds.

Comment

• Back on the weekday diet: fish and veg.

Comment

• Tonight, lamb chops, mint sauce, potato boulangère, asparagus (hopefully), carrots and broccoli.

Strawberry milk jelly with some strawberries out of the freezer in it. In fact I better make that NOW or it won't set in time.

Comment

• OH is wanting Savoy cabbage with lardons and chopped apple.
                      I made a rice pudding yesterday so that will need finishing.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                        Tonight, lamb chops, mint sauce, potato boulangère, asparagus (hopefully), carrots and broccoli.

Strawberry milk jelly with some strawberries out of the freezer in it. In fact I better make that NOW or it won't set in time.
                        The lamb chops (aldi) were tough, off the future shopping lists but the milk jelly, which turned out to be raspberry was a success .....after I had found actual frozen fruit....and not the frozen cherry toms that I thought was frozen strawberries.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	20220509_182857.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	676.6 KB
ID:	2545429

Comment

• I'm not letting Mr Snoop see that, GF. He loves jelly. I think it's an abomination. He also loves cream. On that, we are in agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                            I'm not letting Mr Snoop see that, GF. He loves jelly. I think it's an abomination. He also loves cream. On that, we are in agreement.
                            Puddings NEED cream!!!

Comment

• Last minute change of plan tonight…the cabbage will be for tomorrow night - tonight we defrosted a chicken meatball dish and served it with pasta.

mmmm…cream…..* drools

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                                I'm not letting Mr Snoop see that, GF. He loves jelly. I think it's an abomination. He also loves cream. On that, we are in agreement.
                                I'm with you Snoop I can't eat jelly its the texture but then I don't eat cream either. I do like custard or yoghurt as toppings.

This evening we're having cheese on toast with rice pud for afters.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X