X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    Morning

That's sound advice Burnie, planning makes all the difference.
    Planning is a great help Bren, sticking to it is a major problem
    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 10-10-2023, 02:33 PM. Reason: Fixed quote.
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good afternoon, took OH for the shopping, then a visit to a friend, once back home I checked all the joints and the only ones giving problems are my own One of the grandsons has a sore throat so he's off school, he is old enough to stay himself but have been up three times to check he is alright. Dull and cool today so just going to take it easy, 9ff to check for something from burnie on YouTube, so have a pleasant evening and those who can get out to the garden enjoy it, and every one have a pleasant evening
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Afternoon, we've been out for a picnic lunch it made a change sat by the river.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evenin n’alln’all
          Just popping in to say hi.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Sorry about the time lag, Nicos.

Another bright morning. But temperature had dropped to 4.6 ºC at the corral gate. Might not be long before we see frost down in the bottom of the valley. The high yesterday was 30 ºC.

Managed to get some of the billion jobs out of the way yesterday. But not many. Overall, not a bad day, though. Just hope I manage to clear more today...

Better get a move on. Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning showing a temperature of 8°c at present might get away up to 11c by this afternoon, had complete cloud cover when I got up this morning but now starting to clear up, possibly one or two showers through the day, the good thing about that is we don't need to go and sit on grass by a river bank, we just need to sit on the back step to see the water flowing by​​​​​​, going to let OH take me to the GC for some coffee and I will see what I can pick up while there now going to phone to see how grandson is feeling today, so I hope you all have a pleasant day and catch you later

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                Suns out no rain, though some very black looking clouds to the north of us, the washing is on the line so it's bound to rain, a rain dance just like 22 folks dressed in white knocking 6 round bits of wood in the ground and hitting a chunk of leather with a slab of willow....................................
                I love that description of a rain dance!😂😂

Comment

• Good morning all.

Weird weather. A warm night, 16°C at the moment but the forecast is for it to cool as the day goes on, with a temperature of 7°C by 9pm. It's also very breezy with rain forecast by lunchtime.

I slept so well last night. I did wake up twice but went straight back to sleep. I think it was the howling wind that woke me up.

Haircuts today. The mobile hairdresser is due at 11.30.

Comment

• Good Morning All Cloudy here again. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      Just popping in to say hi.
                      We are still on holiday.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all

The hairdresser has been. The rain has been absolutely bouncing since about noon.

I'd been looking at the mincemeat cake recipe again and had decided that I'd make some jars of mincemeat. There was a couple of things I needed to get first. I took a quick trip to Sainsbury's for the bits. Amazingly lots of other naughty items jumped into my trolley.....again.

Now I'm just deciding which recipe to use. I've been browsing the web. It will probably be a mixture of a few, but definitely no cranberries or almonds but plenty alcohol. Apple, lemon, dried fruit, sugar, alcohol, spices! I don't think it can go that wrong. I'll use vegetable suet and then my sister can have a jar.

Comment

• Your hair looks nice GF

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Your hair looks nice GF
                            Ta! Looked okay until I went out in the pouring rain.

Comment

• Good Morning All Frank today as you'd probably guessed by the time. Cold today, only 6 degrees. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness my favourite season. Have a good day

Comment

• Morning all.

Low last night of just under 6 ºC, currently 11 ºC at 9.30 am our time. Would those be summertime temperatures for you, rary? Mr Snoop is still determinedly going around in shorts, but me, I'm far more wrapped up. Not sure how long he'll be able to carry on wearing shorts. Probably trying to avoid having to find where he stashed his warmer clothes during the summer!

Another busy day, but could be worse. Got through a surprising number of little jobs yesterday. More of the same today would be good.

Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy Frank, Flo, even if he does seem to interfere with your lie-ins with a book. Hope your trips are going well, bramble and Nicos.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X