Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing off the cauli cheese with roast chicken.
    (I used the last of our courgette with the cauli)

Feeling very autumnal out there ( ie dark and wet) so I might make something warm for pud.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Melon and cecina (cured beef, like bresaola) for breakfast.
      Lunch: fish with some of yesterday's traybake veg and broccoli. Might even go mad and make plum crumble for pud.

Didn't make bread or cake yesterday. Will make some bread and leave cake for tomorrow. That's plenty enough for one day.

Edited: forgot about the leftover veg, so fish rather than gnocchi.
      Last edited by Snoop Puss; 19-09-2021, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• A beef and veg casserole this evening for us, will be baking a couple of carrot cakes and roasting some toms while the ovens on.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just bottling some rhubarb syrup. With the leftover mush I'm thinking rhubarb and custard tart for tea, and dinner will be beetroot biryani.

Comment

• Baked Cod Fillets, Roasted Tomatoes, Courgette and Red Onion
            "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
            - Henry Beard

Comment

• We bought some dim sum the other day so we’ll have that followed by spicy Thai noodles.
              Mangoes for pud

Comment

• Last night we had steak in pepper sauce, garlic bread, sweetcorn and a salad of allotment goodies with a yellow sticker avocado added.
                Tonight heaven knows.

Comment

• Black pudding, Fried Eggs and Sautéed potatoes
                  - Henry Beard

Comment

• Pollock with a tom and olive sauce, broccoli and maybe some potatoes if the piece of fish looks small.

Comment

• Pork loin jalfrezi last night (with lots of sweet peppers) - served in chapatti wraps with lettuce, beef toms and cucumber raita.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Steak night tonight
                        - Henry Beard

Comment

• Cheesy hot dog wraps with charlottes and a garden salad.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• My husband was watching James Martin on TV at the weekend again. He watched him take sweetcorn off the cob and gently cook it in a bit of oil and butter. Of course he wanted the same so last night I did a cob like that and was amazed how easily it cuts off. It was good, reminded me of the tins of Jolly Green Giant I had years ago, but better. We also had prawn and courgette risotto.

Comment

• Left over Thai curry!

Comment

• Lunch: sausage and pepper casserole from the freezer with some white beans added. Melon for afters.

Will also make another load of spag bol sauce for the freezer.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X