Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night, Linda burgers on cobs with piles of caramalised onion and a slice of cheddar. Radicchio on the side, shredded and tossed in olive oil, sea salt and lime juice.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lunch: lentil and hazelnut patties with salad in wraps
      Supper: last of the turkey steaks with veg

Didn't make bread yesterday as much too hot for oven, even late at night. Will make wraps today and hope for the best for tomorrow.

Comment

• Tonight I think we're going to have steak in pepper sauce, tomato cheese and pesto bake, garlic mushrooms, beer battered onion rings and a few chips or garlic bread.

Comment

• Parma ham and melon for starters followed by ...
          Pilchard tumble salad

freshly picked raspberries for pud
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mediterranean style herby tom sauce with onion, garlic, aubergine, courgette, pepper, celery and DFB's. Got a sourdough loaf on the go to mop up with and will add cubed feta just before serving.
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Tonight I think we'll have scampi, new potatoes, carrots and peas. I was torn between tartare sauce and rose marie sauce so it might end up being a cross between the two (a sort of tomatoey tartare sauce).
              If any strawberries have ripened before they have gone rotten with all the rain we'll have them for afters.

Comment

• Curry from the freezer followed by a raspberry trifle using our own raspberries

Comment

• Making Cornish pasties, mushy peas and onion gravy.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                    Tonight I think we'll have scampi, new potatoes, carrots and peas. I was torn between tartare sauce and rose marie sauce so it might end up being a cross between the two (a sort of tomatoey tartare sauce).
                    If any strawberries have ripened before they have gone rotten with all the rain we'll have them for afters.
                    Complete change to smoked mackeral, new potatoes and salad followed by strawberries and blueberries with cream. (Just picked lettuce, radish, strawberries and blueberries while getting soaked to the skin).

Comment

• Last night lentil curry, bouncing potatoes and poppadoms
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Tonight will be left over curry from last night with a few extras added

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
                          Last night lentil curry, bouncing potatoes and poppadoms
                          What are bouncing potatoes??

Comment

• ^These, Mr Bones? http://www.khanapakana.com/recipe/4a...cing-potatoes-

Meanwhile, back at this ranch:

Lunch: cream cheese and jamón serrano sandwiches (tastiest sourdough loaf yet).
                            Supper: omelettes and salad (ended up having fish yesterday)

Ciabatta-style loaves and some buns. I keep saying buns, but I never make them, honest!

Comment

• Tonight Cornish pasties, mashed potato, carrots, french beans and gravy (because Bren was having it yesterday and I've been fancying it since I read it).

Comment

• Chicken Curry!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X