Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottage pie made with venison mince served with veggies and lot of thick gravy.

Comment

• Baked gammon joint, potato scallops in beer batter, french beans and mustard sauce with Waldorf salad.

Comment

• Pasta with sauce from the freezer and onions, celery, walnuts, Stilton and red kale.
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
          Baked gammon joint, potato scallops in beer batter, french beans and mustard sauce with Waldorf salad.
          My husband has enjoyed this meal so much he has asked if he can have the same meal tomorrow......maybe with a few tweaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Beef and veg stew with herb dumplings.
            I made enough for 2 days so a quick meal this evening.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Last of last year's butternut squash roasted yesterday.

Made a bean stew on Saturday with last year's dried haricots (and jelly that comes out of the bottom of the pan when making confit duck, and some peas from last year, and chorizo and onion)

Comment

• Pork chops in a marinade (don’t know which one yet), herd & garlic jacket wedges and salad.

Comment

• Just had proper (home-made) pizza. Now the kitchen is so warm I want to nod off.

Supper: courgette and blue cheese soup.

Comment

• I think today will be more of yesterday's gammon, roast vegetables and a few chips.

Comment

• Going out for dinner tonight.
                      Having the night off.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Toulouse sausages, mash and sprouts, Kitchen smells of garlic and I haven't even started cooking them yet

Comment

• Steamed potatoes marrow fat peas, fried onions, fried mushrooms, home made steak burgers in a beautiful gravy.

Comment

• Sourdough pizza with onion, black olive and jalapeno top. Lots of leaf salad on the side (lotty salad at the moment is lettuce, rocket, spinach and land cress).
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lunch: Fall-off-the-bone rabbit (from the freezer) with a load of veg. Might try some cabbage roasted in sriracha and honey. (Still got half a dozen whopper cabbages in the veg patch).

Supper: stir-fried veg.

Bread. Plus, I didn't make anything sweet the other day when I fancied it, so maybe today. It's cold and raining. That's my excuse.

Edited: too cold to go digging round in the freezer and lamb tagine with quince turned up first. So that instead of the rabbit.
                              Last edited by Snoop Puss; 03-03-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Hot dogs, home made rolls with a green salad and assorted pickles.

Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
                                Sourdough pizza with onion, black olive and jalapeno top. Lots of leaf salad on the side (lotty salad at the moment is lettuce, rocket, spinach and land cress).
                                I love land cress you only need a few leaves to make a difference to a salad.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X