Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all, it's very breezy but dry as the rain passed over during the night.
    Nog a lot to do today, just going to the church.
    Hope Mr GF is feeling better.
    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
      Sunny, dry and calm here- perfect day for a walk in the woods.
      I’m just playing with chocolate at the moment

Enjoy your day peeps!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good afternoon all.

I'm happy to say that Mr GF is pretty much back to normal. Thanks for all your kind wishes. He's optimistic that he'll do justice to Christmas dinner tomorrow..... touch wood... I'm fine.

We've been a couple of junctions down the M1 delivering presents this morning. It was really enjoyable.

Comment

• Evening, windy and wet today so I’ve spent the day wrapping a few gifts and doing not a lot else. Not doing a meal tomorrow just a buffet but honestly I think it’s more hassle.
          Glad to hear Mr. GF is feeling like himself again and hope he enjoys his Christmas grub tomorrow!
          Enjoy the rest of your day folks. Catch you later. x
          sigpic

Comment

• Evening

Windy and wet all day here Jay, it didn’t matter we’d planned to stay in. We’ve had visitors instead delivering prezzies

Glad to hear MrGF is on the mend and will be fit enough to enjoy his Christmas dinner tomorrow.

enjoy you evening.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening, a blustery wind all day wit occasional showers today, was at church this morning then once back home I cooked off the turkey, which is now in the fridge and I will slice it up tomorrow before reheating it tomorrow afternoon, daughter also cooked off a ham which again I will reheat tomorrow, just back home after a candle light service in the church, it was a really nice service and the church was busy, which is nice to see, the other CoS will be holding a watchnight service at 23.30, not sure if I will be there as I feel absolutely shattered now, whatever you do 3njoy yourself and have a peaceful, even if busy, day tomorrow, I wish you all a happy Christmas and the smiles are for you
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone, hope Santa is good to you x
                sigpic

Comment

• Good morning and Merry Christmas everybody!

I gave in and eventually got out of bed about an hour ago. It may have been early but I'd slept like a log.

Yesterday afternoon was very nice as an old friend called round to see us.

There should be just three of us for dinner today but my brother-in-law rang last night to say he felt really awful and didn't think he'd be coming. I've told him I'll give him a ring this morning to see if he feels any better....

I'll be back later....

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone xx

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Merry Christmas, everyone.

Going to be a busy day, not helped by me sleeping later than I meant to...

Have a fantastic day.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                        Merry Christmas!
                        Anyone got snow?
                        Ner sner here….

A very late start from us as we had a very late night. Almost forgot to leave the mince pie , carrot and whisky!

Hope your BiL feels better this morning gf x

Enjoy your day peeps xx

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning and a very happy Christmas to all.
                          I hope you all have a wonderful day.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All and Merry Christmas. Ner sner here just drizzle and buckets trays and pots all over the garden! Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning All,

I am still lurking around on here. Just thought I'd write something as I am still waiting on an allotment so had no gardening for me this year.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, hope you have a lovely day.

Ive finished knitting my nephews dinosaur toy this morning and it's now wrapped. Going to get ready soon and go to my sisters for Christmas dinner.

Have a lovely day
                              Carrie

Comment

• I wish you all a happy Christmas, just on during a bit of a lull, everything prepared and now waiting on the family to arrive, just hope we have enough for them all, the two older boys from each family could devour a turkey by them selves😏 and the other two are not far behind, need to go that's the boys in, have a great day
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X