This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all.

Woke up early this morning thinking about tracing paper. No idea what I'd been dreaming about. Anyway, after discussing tracing paper and how it works with Mr Snoop, I think it's possible I may never have actually used it. I was so surprised that I couldn't get back to sleep. No bad thing as I've got plenty to do today.

Catch you all later. Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Just popping in to say good morning. As it’s still dark I’m going to tuck myself into my duvet and try to sleep for another hour
      Catch you later x
      sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning it's not raining! Frank is here to entertain me today. He's snuggled down already like you Jay. Have a good day All
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning

Grory hop sometime today then general house stuff to do. Hopefully at walk at some point as well.

Odd about tracing paper Snoop I thought everyone played around with that especially at school. That and brass rubbings.

See you later Jay enjoy your lay in.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yes, it is odd, Bren. I definitely did brass rubbings in a church, as I recall the church and how much I enjoyed doing it. I find it hard to believe I never traced an image using tracing paper, though I have no recollection of it. What I'm definitely sure I've never done is transpose a tracing onto another surface. Maybe I'm just losing my marbles... Perhaps I should try and find some tracing paper and give it a go.

Comment

• Good morning all.

It's cold and cloudy here, but at least it's not raining. The ground is very boggy with lots of standing water. I hope I'd dries or drains before the predicted colder weather at the weekend.

I am just watching Mr GF supposedly taking a couple of teaspoons of Gaviscon. I think he is trying to turn his jumper into an Andy Warhol type "masterpiece". He has already used yoghurt as a base.

Later I want to go and collect some bits I've ordered on click and collect in a sale, take some things round for my brother-in-law, fill the car with petrol and since I'll be in the vicinity of Sainsbury's maybe call in and treat us to a few "goodies".

I remember playing around with tracing paper at school. I'm sure if we ran out we used to use "Izal" from the toilets. It was pretty much useless for anything else!

Comment

• Good morning, dull but dry I think I will do some tidying up today in the garden, OH just heard something on tv , it was,did you hear that, I asked what it was and was told it was about getting rid of clutter in the bedroom, which evidently I didn't hear, it told her not to worry I wouldn't be putting her out the bedroom, for some reason she is now in the huff with me🤔🙄
                Last edited by rary; 04-01-2024, 10:03 AM.
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I've taken down the trimmings and undressed the tree in anticipation of Twelfth Night tomorrow, but I will have to wait for my son to come on Sunday to dismantle it and put it back in the box. I hope that isn't unlucky

Comment

• I have decided to go off the Vine,, I have requested a new password several times , to which I was notified I would get an email, still waiting, I then tried registering under a new name and with that I would get an email to confirm or whatever still waiting so have decided to give up I wish you all well and if I don't come me back I do hope I have never offended anyone, if I have it was not intended I thank you all for your friendship and wish you well in your gardening
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary, I am so sorry to see you go.
                      I loved all your posts and witty comments.
                      I wish you well in whatever you do
                      I have never felt offended and you have always been kind and helpful. 😥

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        It's a beautiful sunny morning with a clear blue sky.
                        It's an ideal day for a walk but unfortunately I have to go in to the hospital later to have catterachts removed from eye.
                        Certainly not looking forward to it but needs must.
                        Have a good day all whatever your up to,

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Oh Rary, I will miss you. You often make me smile even when I'm feeling down.

Comment

• Rary, if this gets through to you, please don't abandon us just yet. You know my proton email address I hope (snoop dot puss at proton dot me). Please stay in touch and the mods will try and sort out your problem.

Comment

• Rary don't give up, I'm sure they'll get it sorted soon!

Comment

• Hope all goes well for you Bramble x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X