Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Santa brings you a late gift in the spring, cariann88, a nice new plot.

Comment

• Morning

Good to see you posting Carrie hopefully you'll get a plot next year. Rary I've always said the teenage boys must have hollow legs that's why they never seem full.

Enjoy your day.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
        Hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday?
        Can’t believe how warm it was here yesterday - no need for a coat to bring in the wood!
        Today is drizzly but it’s not going to put us off a long walk around a lake and through the woods. At least there won’t be hunters there as it’s a nature reserve! Hopefully it won’t be too busy as Its not a Bank Holiday here today.

Enjoy your day peeps - if you are with family , savour those moments xx
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Bren - didn’t see you there - was that you in the kitchen making a brew?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.
            It's a nice bright morning but it's cold.
            No plans for the day but it's our wedding anniversary so family will call in during the day.
            I hope Santa was kind to all the hardworking peeps on here.
            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, nice and bright just now but loud moving in, just going to start tidying up and getting the house in order again, and I actually have some turkey left, OH said it was very nice and moist, so happy with that, our granddaughter had prepared the carrot and parsnip which were a right treat, just a very good day all round, I hope you all have a nice relaxing day and have lots to smile about
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Fabulous day yesterday, really enjoyed it. My turkey is now in the oven. Congratulations Bramble. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning.

My brother-in-law decided he didn't feel like doing anything yesterday so he went back to bed and for the first time ever, I think, there was just Mr GF and I at home for Christmas dinner. We had a very relaxed day in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Morning Bren - didn’t see you there - was that you in the kitchen making a brew?
                    Not me Nicos but the pots full just now.

Happy anniversary to Bramble and MrB xx

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Had mind of it the other day, then I was so busy that I forgot about it. Happy Anniversary bramble

OK the busy bit might not be true, but the rest is
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all.

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband, Bramble. Best wishes for a lovely day.

Glad everyone had a good day yesterday. Lovely here too yesterday. Plus beautiful weather followed by a cold night. Low of minus 6.5 ºC at the corral gate so minus 10 ºC down in the fields. Going to be even colder tonight.

Not a public holiday here today, so a bit of work I need to sort out. But I had an extremely late start, so feels like a holiday.

Have a lovely rest of the day, everyone.

Comment

• Afternoon all.

Happy Anniversary to the Brambles A Boxing Day wedding - what was the weather like that day, Bramble?

My grandparents were married on Christmas Day. I often wondered why (not the sort of thing you asked when I was a kid) and as an adult realised that 25th December was the first day after my Grandmother's 21st birthday (30th November) that she could be married in church, since weddings were not performed during Advent.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas Day. I've spent the morning putting Christmas back in the loft, I've really not felt very Christmassy this year, I'm glad it's over, and looking forward to Spring and seed sowing again.
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

• My tree has only been up for a week so it can stay where it is until Twelfth Night. I got loads of lovely presents, but my favourite has got to be from my Golden Girls. They're taking me to see The Nutcracker The youngest gave me a beautiful tea towel with the strict instruction "Use it Nanny it's not for decoration - if it gets stained I'll buy you another one"
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Happy Anniversary to the Brambles from me too.

Most of my presents this year consisted of cheese, chocolate and booze. The favourite thing I got though was the card from my two year old great nephew, hand crayoned by him.

Comment

• Good night all.
                                We had a very enjoyable day with all the comings and goings of our family.

Mothhawk, originally we were to be married in September but because of a builders strike our house wasnt ready.
                                At that time my hubby was a postman so we couldn't think of being away until after the busy season of Christmas.
                                St Stephrns day was very popular for weddings back then so we decided to go with that.
                                And here we are 59 years later....

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...