This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.

A slightly better night's sleep than most lately, but I was still doing puzzles at 2am

Fortunately our doctor's is still doing ear syringing and Mr GF is now on the "waiting list".

The (mobile) hairdresser is coming later this morning. Later, a grory hop and I've got a couple of short sleeved shirts to pick up for Mr GF that I ordered on click and collect. Identical to some he already has, but different colours, and don't need ironing if you hang them straight up .

It's not raining yet but according to the forecast it's imminent. I hope last week wasn't what is going to pass for this years "Summer".

Comment

• Morning all.

We actually had a bit of rain in the night. A three-minute-long downpour. Sounded really impressive and we both got our hopes up but it petered out. Mind you, anything is better than nothing.

As for the smiles, Nicos, no idea. Mr Snoop says the dogs are a lot calmer now I'm back. They were on tenterhooks (just love that word) apparently. So maybe the smiles have been affected in the other direction. Either that or they caught our excitement over the rain.

Tiny bit of work plus billing on the cards for today. A bit of domestics too, I think.

Have a great day, everyone. Good luck with the MOT, CG.

Comment

• Wow, the DVLA have excelled themselves. I applied online to renew Mr GF's driving licence on Saturday morning. Quick, easy, and no need to find a black pen. It has just arrived in this morning's post.

Comment

• Good Morning All Drizzly here. I'm hoping it brightens up so I can get in the garden. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning, it's a lovely balmy morning with just a gentle breeze.
            All plants have been cared for and watered.
            Off to the airport shortly and hope to find they have all survived.
            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Sorry, bramble. I must have missed something in a previous post. But that sounds like true devotion, taking your plants with you to the airport!

Comment

• ^^^^ nutter!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Day of the triffids!!!

Comment

• Do they have their own seat or are they classed as luggage
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                      Do they have their own seat or are they classed as luggage
                      If they are under two they can sit on Bramble's lap. If they turn two years old during the flight, they have to be moved to their own seat 😁😁😁
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• ^^^^ you’re all nutters!!!!

Comment

• Just got back from collecting bin bags for recycling from the local Mairie.
                          I happened to stop off at the farm supplies shop and ended up coming home with a car boot full of plants….oooops

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            ^^^^ nutter!
                            Like that's anything to be embarrassed about round here!

Anyway, at least I haven't been accosting Marie to make her give me bin bags.

(Did I make you look to check? )

Comment

• Evening
                              Goodness what have a missed , plants are flying?

Didn't get much done, moving things around mostly to get more out of the greenhouse. Muggy sort of day and my energy has ran out. There's always tomorrow, hoping for a better sleep.
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Good evening, it's been a busy day, up before seven and out to my garage before having breakfast, I am periodically working on the garage as I intend covering the asbestos roof, both in too of diff and also below, I must have been thinking on it in my sleep as when I woke up I had something on my mind of how I could fix some supporters so had to go out to check, and yes what I was think of will work, had breakfast then headed to the greenhouse and while out decided to plant up my cucumber as it's been hardening off for a couple of weeks, then off to pick up grandson, the roads were quite quiet heading to Kilmarnock but heading back home very busy, back home for a quick cup of diff before heading up to the church where we are trying to arrange to have double glazed windows fitted in the hall, this has been going on for a while as the council was insisting on wooden framed windows as it's a listed building wooden framed windows are three times the price but as the windows can't be seen from any point in the street this was felt to be excessive and now we are hopefully going to be allowed to fit UPVC windows which will save a lot on maintenance, after that back home for another quick coffee before heading back for grandson and not the roads were again very busy after tea spent some time in the garden weeding my onion bed before getting stoped by rain now going to relax a bit before heading for bed. Rather long winded tonight but felt indexed to vent a bit, have a Good day to my and smile
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X