And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Have the happiest of Birthdays Bramble x
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Wow, happy birthday bramble that really will be a birthday to remember!

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. Been popping in now and again but not posting. Glad to see you e decided to stay GF!

Good news on my part, had really good scan results so fingers crossed for next one in June. This was tempered by a visit to A&E with other half due to a 2 hour nose bleed. He’s on blood thinners so we were told to go asap. All well now but I’ve never seen so much blood in my life.

Anyhoo lovely day here today so may go out and enjoy the sun, hope it’s shining where you are.

Have a great day everyone, catch you later. x
        sigpic

Comment

• Happy birthday Bramble xx
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good to see you Jay and that’s good news about your scan results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Good to see you Jay and that’s good news about your scan results.
              Seconded with great gusto! Long may it continue Jay x

Blimey it's warm! I've pricked out the rest of the marigolds - some Have been snugged overnight!
              Well deserved cup of tea now.

Comment

• Afternoon all.

Happy Birthday, Bramble, and what a lovely OH you have! Enjoy your holiday.
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• Happy birthday bramble, hope I'm as active and able when I come near that age Was at the church coffee morning, then collected daughters dogs and took them for a walk before spending some time in the garden weeding, oh and also dropped off some tomato plants to a friend who had lost all his young plants a couple of days ago,he's fortunate I had some left as I gave away ten the other night at the garden club, which reminds me I need to get my marigolds planted up in the tomato bed, OH has just informed me that she would like to go to the Clyde Valley tomorrow if the weather is ok, so now looking forward to that, I also bought some course sand so after tea I will get some cement mixed to seal the slabs I fitted to the raised bed yesterday, and as the tea is now ready I am off for a feed, have a good evening and keep the smiles going
                  Last edited by rary; 02-05-2024, 04:42 PM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Bramble!…many happies What a wonderful gift! Enjoy

Jay….your news has also brought a massive grin to my face. That’s absolutely fantastic news there. Brilliant

I managed to do enough domestics today to allow myself to go swimming tomorrow- very much looking forward to that . Not been for a couple of weeks.
                    Have a great time tomorrow Rary
                    Last edited by Nicos; 03-05-2024, 01:38 AM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                      *tiptoes around the kitchen….

Anyone fancy a brew?

Looks like we have thunderstorms forecast tonight and over the weekend so I best crack on with some gardening when I get back from swimming.

Enjoy your day peeps- anyone got exciting plans for the weekend?…I’m fancying a bbq if we can grab a spot between showers!

Comment

• Morning

GH low was 11c overnight the warmest up to yet.

Nothing exciting planned here Nicos but I'll have a look what's happening locally this bank holiday weekend.

Enjoy your day

Comment

• Oh yes!…Bank Holiday weekend!
                          I’d forgotten as our Bank Holidays are on Wednesday and Thursday this coming week .
                          Fingers crossed you have some decent weather.

Comment

• Morning, thanks for all your kind words…I really do appreciate them!

Its lovely and sunny this morning, I’m off out to meet an old school friend for lunch so looking forward to a catch up with her.

Enjoy your swim Nicos and hope you manage that bbq!

Hope you all have a lovely day. See you later. x
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all (or should I say goosed morning as that is what my phone tried to write.)

Jay, great news! Enjoy your lunch out.

I had an awful night's sleep again, so I just had a look at the lunar cycle, it's a full moon today. I don't know why but it seems to be mostly around tbe full moon when I have problems. I was doing sudoku puzzles again in the early hours. We've rain forecast later and cooler temperatures today. I've really enjoyed the last few days of sandals and no jumpers.

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here. Have a good day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X