Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodness, Jay. Thanks for the reminder about Covid, but sorry you had to be the one to give it. You really have been through the wars lately.

Comment

• Yikes Jay- so sorry to hear that, you must be so fed up and run down by now- look after yourself xx
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hope you're soon feeling better Jay. That's a timely reminder for me to organise a booster, particularly as the decorator says he's never had the vaccine!
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good afternoon, dull but dry today, was at church this morning, OH was out on Thursday and was very tired on Friday, was out yesterday and tired today, so didn't make the church this morning, when I came in she was cleaning the kitchen, fortunately daughter came in and got on to her as she had said she would do it, she then asked what was needing done, so she finished up doing the dusting, it was done the very same way I do it, but evedently it will be so much better than when I do it while doing the dusting OH said she wouldn't be able to do the table, as I sit at it when reading or working on the computer as well as when eating, daughter knows this and when dusting the table she said "this table is covered in crumbs" which of course it wasn't, (I never drop crumbs when eating​​​​​​) she was just stirring it, evedently takes after her mum​​​​​​, now going out to the greenhouse for a wee while, so have a good day and remember to smile
          ​​​​​​
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Oh Jay, so sorry to hear you've been ill.
            You really are having a tough year.
            Hope you feel better soon.

Its dull, with rain and wind.
            A definite indoor day.I might make more soup from some bits of veg in the freezer.
            It will definitely be pot luck doup.

Have a happy Sunday all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to hear you’ve been ill Jay and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery. xx
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks everyone, please get your Covid vaccine. I was due mine the weekend I tested positive so couldn’t get it. Wouldn’t like anyone to go through what I have the last couple of weeks. x
                sigpic

Comment

• Jay, glad to hear that you're on the mend. Look after yourself and wishing you a fast, full recovery.

Comment

• Morning all.

Chilly last night. Not only birds in the garage last night but one in the barn next to the kitchen. Haven't had this for a few years now, but clearly the bird appreciates the warmth, especially every time we open the kitchen door, more than it is afraid of us coming and going. And rightly so. It's going to get extremely cold by the look of it in early December. The forecasts for the nearby villages are into the minuses and I don't remember that I've ever seen that since we've had internet access at the house. No squabbling birds so far this morning. Probably too busy trying to stay warm and find something to eat.

Loads to do today, so better shake a leg. The dogs have been to wake Mr Snoop up, so he'll be making a coffee soon. Oh, he's just volunteered to light the range. Then coffee. Perfect.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning

Its a sunny day here with no rain due so I'll be out gathering leaves then a bit of shopping. I've got a few things to take to the charity shop.

Enjoy your day
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                        Been out for a quick grory hop already
                        I managed to ‘accidently’ start buying a few things for Xmas
                        Expensive crisps etc( which at £4 a packet I’ve stopped buying for general consumption) - that sort of thing.

Comment

• Good Morning All Been up a while, painting in progress again.
                          Bright but cold here. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            Dull and overcast again today..
                            Domestics, shopping and a visit to the post office should keep me busy.
                            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning.

Very wet underfoot, but not raining at the moment, more due later.

I've already been out and picked up my Ikea parcel and a newspaper for Mr GF. I've just noticed I've walked some muck into the house and I can't use the vac at the moment as I washed the filters yesterday and they're still damp.

Elevenses next and then playtime..... putting my Ikea bathroom bench together. It matches the storage box/buffet I bought last week.

Coffee and a bun anyone?

Comment

• A bun gf?…ooo, yes please!…I’ve just put the kettle on so that’s perfect timing…ta muchly x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X