X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all, mild but overcast.
    A day of mixed bits and bobs.
    Going on holiday on Tuesday so need to get lots of last minute jobs done.
    The smiles came by ages ago Snoop. 😃
    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Prevening All Gloriously sunny all day here, but really cold. I'm shattered, but we have a sink, a floor and units. Not nearly finished, but on the way at last. I think it will take most of next week and then we can think about getting our stuff back from storage. Hope you've all had a great day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening all , long day at work today , glad to get home . Chilly wind today kept the temp. down and a lazy wind too.
        Hoping to get a couple of hours in on the plot tomorrow morning as don’t start work till 10.00 cos of Sunday trading laws.
        Have a good night all

Comment

• YAY, FF,are you pinching yourself to see if it real is surprising how long it takes to get all the things connected up,i feel happy for you lass
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening n’alln’all

Had a very productive day in the garden - I just hope I’m capable of moving tomorrow!

Fantastic news Flo…finally, finally getting there…..
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

First up?
              ’First up, best dressed’ as my mom used to say
              * grabs the thermal underwear and stripey socks in that case!

No frost outside but it’s blinking cold.
              Hibou has had fun again overnight…second night running she’s been removing several shallots from the compost in the kitchen and played hockey with them
              Looks like I’ll have to put them somewhere else! At least she’s never weed in my compost trays unlike a previous cat

Time for a warming brew in bed? I’ll quietly leave them outside your bedroom doors so don’t trip over them!

So it’s announcement time …if any of you have a need to celebrate?
              It’s my granddaughter’s first birthday today….yip yip !
              wow…where did that year go?
              Cant believe I’ve been a grandma for a whole year now! Yey!

ok,ok…I know….It’s Sunday morning and it’s early…I’ll quieten down for those of you still dozing
              Last edited by Nicos; 27-02-2022, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy birthday to your Golden Girl Nicos Sunny but frosty here. Have a lovely Sunday All
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning

It looks like being a good day once the suns burnt away the frost so i'll be out making the most of it.

Sending birthday wishes and cuddles to your grandaughter Nicos xx
                  Last edited by Bren In Pots; 27-02-2022, 09:12 AM.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• A lovely sunny morning here in Yorkshire. There was a frost in the night, the cars were white over earlier when I had a wander round and turned the heating up, and it's only 3°C now. Just the sight of the sun makes me smile though.

If I get to the allotment later I think it will be a ski trouser day, in fact I think I'll put them to warm on the radiator. They're like wearing a duvet then.

I can see my Swift new potatoes are happily chitting on the windowsill. I must get a bed ready for them too. First job today is to deliver some pasta bake for a couple of elderly men. It's a habit I got into during lockdown and they both seem to want it to continue.

Comment

• Delivering smiles in bowl there gf You’re a good soul xx

Comment

• I need to get out and cut back a shrub at the back of the garage so as to be able to continue painting and also to be able to get to the water containers to camouflage them.
                        It might be sunny but there’s a very nippy wind….brrrr….

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          Grey but dry and its 7 degs.
                          Family visiting today so may not get out to the garden.

Happy birthday to your grand daughter Nicos, what a quick year...

Have a happy Sunday all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon all,happy birthday little girl xx,you are very kind and thoughtful kind GF,the smiles have arrived in their droves this morning,what a lovely sunny day,lots of blue in the sky and warm with it,i am in the garden getting the space cleared for the poly,have decided to put other side the garden,it will get a lot more sun,also having a new experiance tomorrow,have said yes to having the GGboys,as they have a teacher training day,it's the first time for all of us,so are thinking of things,cooking will have to be one of them ,as well as games,we have plenty to go at,and to have a walk to the shops,they like all of the above,now wait a minut,i only got for aprox 6 hours,is so nice to be of use,right,brake time over,back into the garden,before the chill comes back,enjoy your day
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Anyone got a new back they can spare for a couple of days? Yup - overdone it again!
                              Having said that, I’ve done what I set out to achieve and more.
                              Not done any gathering up of cut back stuff but that’ll keep.
                              Glad I got it done before the 1st March when hedge cutting is supposedly restricted.

I even gave the chooks a scare - by taking off my fleece!….Pity the rains are due butI’m very happy - as was Hibou having a playmate to skit around.

Comment

• Afternoon all. Have tried several times to post today. Hope this one goes through OK at last.

Cloudy and cold again here. No frost though.

Had a productive day yesterday. Nowhere near as productive as yours, though, Flo. Fingers crossed they carry on advancing as quickly as that.

Another busy day on the cards. Was hoping to start sowing seeds next week, as work will slow down a bit, especially as the forecasts said we might get rain at the end of the week. But now they're saying snow and very cold nights. So might hold off a bit to see how it all turns out.

Mr Snoop has gone out shopping today. We really don't need much but quite a few bottles have accumulated so he's going to dispose of those at the bottle bank on the way. That news had the smiles cheering him on before he left. They set off very jolly and were promising to do a special fly-by over your house, Nicos. Hope they didn't get Hibou in too much of a whirl.

Have a great afternoon, everyone.
                                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 27-02-2022, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X