X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    Afternoon I've been out without needing to wear a coat
    First day of wearing shorts for me today but apparently a Snowbomb is forecast in the weeks to come! I needed to walk off the numerous pancakes I had eaten.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Still quite warm but I needed a fleece and got drizzled on a few times.
      Feels good to be outside working again doesn’t it?
      My mirabelle is almost in full flower following the warm weather we had. I’ll take a piccie of it. No doubt it’ll get frosted soon
      In the meantime it’s really lovely to see the flowers. Must check to see if any bees are on it too!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening, started off with frost but sun out and cleared it off quickly, stayed fine all day but had to do some shopping (just had to shoot out to put some plants into the greenhouse as I had them out to harden off, and it's frosty) then the dogs out for a walk, while out I collected a couple of bags of soil from some molehills, so some of that has been sterilised, will put some aside for mixing for my baskets, well keep safe tomorrow and keep smiling Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Meant to say I was looking through some snowdrops today and met my first honeybee of the year
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all. Raining here too. I'm trying to decide if there's a slight chance of dropping back to sleep for another hour or whether to get up and do the ironing.....

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                Hope you got back to sleep gf!

(Having said that , it’s sometimes very rewarding to get the ironing out of the way.
                I sometimes do that in the summer when it’s light when it’s going to be really hot and I’ve loads of guest bedding to iron)
                I’ve only used my iron on two occasions in the past 2 years - one to iron some freshly laundered clothes ( a gift for my granddaughter) and when I was making my camper curtains! Not my favourite domestic chores

It rained here too overnight so everything is sopping again. Any more updates on your kitchen Flo?
                We’re all dying to nip over for a cuppa with you!

Speaking of which - kettle’s on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Mornin n’alln’all
                  Hope you got back to sleep gf!

(Having said that , it’s sometimes very rewarding to get the ironing out of the way.
                  I sometimes do that in the summer when it’s light when it’s going to be really hot and I’ve loads of guest bedding to iron)
                  I’ve only used my iron on two occasions in the past 2 years - one to iron some freshly laundered clothes ( a gift for my granddaughter) and when I was making my camper curtains! Not my favourite domestic chores

It rained here too overnight so everything is sopping again. Any more updates on your kitchen Flo?
                  We’re all dying to nip over for a cuppa with you!

Speaking of which - kettle’s on!
                  What's an iron? Looks a bit drab outdoors and wondering whether I can get away with shorts for my morning walk?

Shopping with my daughter later and possibly a bit of bathroom tiling if I have enough time before Rockfit and Box/core this evening.
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all.

Grey skies up top. Rain forecast. Was due to be a lot, but now it'll be a miracle if we get enough to fill an egg cup. Ah well... at least they've cancelled the snow forecast, which will cheer Mr Snoop up, though the smiles weren't best pleased. They rather fancied flitting about in the snow. So they went off in a bit of a huff for the very first time. Doubtless they'll cheer each other up en route.

Not much other news. Busy day ahead, but generally under control.

How's the kitchen coming along, Flo? And good on you for getting the shorts out, Snadger. Mine are firmly tucked away still. I'm due to walk the dogs in a bit, and I will definitely need a coat. If I was sensible, I'd wear a hat and gloves too.

Right, have a great day everyone. Catch you later.

Right, on with the show

Comment

• Morning

It's raining here as well so I'll stay indoors and bake bread, pizza and some scones.

Only gardening will be emptying propagators and sorting windowsill seedlings.

Enjoy your day
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all,this is first post on the lappy,I tried yesterday and failed,anyhow good morning,dull looking here,seems I have a lot to he used too suppose is a large version of the smartphone,should be better for me in the long term,have a good day,I will look in later
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          Rainy here too, so of course the window cleaner came this morning.

I've been for a walk round the footpaths and didn't meet a soul.

I've got a big box under the reply box headed "Debug Information". Are the techies fiddling about? It's not information we need.
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Dismal weather, constant rain. Occupational therapist rang. It's now going to be afternoon when she calls....after 1pm. I've decided to go do the grory hop. We are nearly out of milk....practically unheard of. Last night's pancakes went down a treat. We really ought to have them more often.

I never did do the ironing.

Comment

• MH - Admin are popping in and out at the moment. Hopefully that debug box will be gone soon.

The promised rain didn’t happen so I’ve had another good day in the garden.
                              I’m dying to bump into my neighbour - I’ll have to find an excuse to bump into them
                              They had a hang glider land in their field and they’ve been trying to take off again but as it’s pretty sheltered they’ve not succeeded.
                              A car passing by is news to us so that’s something most unusual. Oooooh the gossip that’ll create !

Time for a brew…anyone got any biccies by any chance?

Comment

• ^No biccies, but if you can hang on till the weekend, I'm thinking of making some of those delightfully named chaussons de pomme (apple slippers literally, but turnovers really).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X