Good Morning All and Happy Friday Raining here too. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      What an awful experience Burnie, glad you're ok now
      Good Morning All and Happy Friday Raining here too. Have a good day
      It was more of a trauma for my wife I think

Comment

• Golly gosh, burnie. You've been going through the wars a lot recently. Glad all OK now. The first heart attack Mr Snoop had, he says he was in the ambulance dosed up with whatever they give you to calm the pain, repeating constantly to the ambulance crew "Mi pobre mujer, mi pobre mujer" (my poor wife, my poor wife), so a friendly and understanding hug to your wife. Must have been horrible for her.

Comment

• I walked into the bathroom and my way to the floor I face planted the bath tub and chipped a lump out of that(made a mess of my upper lip), now she wants a new shower instead of the bath tub. She now follows me every where waiting to catch me, I weigh 110 kilos, so I doubt that would do her any good lol.

Comment

• And we’re home. Not for want of trying but by being held up with parades. I’d forgotten it was Bastille Day today.
            We managed to get to the shops just before they closed for the Bank Holiday thank goodness.

Burnie…oh good grief…look after yourself matey- and thanks for the advice. Hope you didn’t damage any teeth with that face plant.I love how us ladies find a positive in any negative. I bet she’s had her eye on a shower for a while…..

Snoop - would you mind hanging onto this hot wind you are sending us - not checked recently but it was 30C earlier and deffo hotter now….why not send it up to bramble or Flo instead - I’m sure they’d exchange it for some of their rain?

Also Snoop - my OH uses candle wax ( last inch or so from ikea church candles) to make firefighters with shavings from chainsawing. They work a treat. Not seen any problems with wax inside the fire so far…

gf…I know everyone is dying to know …” wireless, boneless undies” Calm down boys….Burnie has had enough shocks for this week already!…. Cor - what a sheltered life I must lead!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Glad you're feeling better Burnie, and yes I have lots of sympathy for your wife too.

Anyone who wants some of my rain please bring your watering cans and help yourself!🌧. We've had more than our fair share today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

gf…I know everyone is dying to know …” wireless, boneless undies” Calm down boys….Burnie has had enough shocks for this week already!…. Cor - what a sheltered life I must lead!
                I just mean the elasticated cropped top style bras rather than the underwired and boned miracles of modern engineering that one can purchase. I won't provide pics but I'm sure a company such as Gossard will have a webpage of pictures.

Comment

• …yeh…but you said ‘undies’ … te he….

Comment

• Afternoon

Welcome back Nicos.

GF fingers crossed your scan results come back normal.

Burnie that must have been scary for you both, hope you don’t feel too sore.

I’ve got plenty of rain going free, my water butts are full so they ought to switch the rain off.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

…yeh…but you said ‘undies’ … te he….
                      Well, there's a thing. I understood what gf says she meant. I thought undies was underwear in general, not any particular type of undergarment. I live and learn.

And sorry not much I can do about the wind. It's blowing of its own accord.

And and... using candlewax with wood shavings is a good idea. I shall mention it. Thanks.

burnie, what a terrible accident. I think you should give in on the shower (better still, a wet room) and then, by way of consolation, take to your chair in the greenhouse.
                      Last edited by Snoop Puss; 14-07-2023, 02:35 PM.

Comment

…yeh…but you said ‘undies’ … te he….
                        I've just been educated too. I typed "sexy undies" into google.😳

Ooo...er!

Comment

Burnie…oh good grief…look after yourself matey- and thanks for the advice. Hope you didn’t damage any teeth with that face plant.I love how us ladies find a positive in any negative. I bet she’s had her eye on a shower for a while…..

Chipped two front teeth, but most of the damage on the inside, so probably just some fillings required to patch them up, same with the lip damage on the inside, mind with a moustache you can't see that any way lol

Comment

• Ouchy ouch Burnie…you played that bit down

Comment

• You're braver than me, gf, typing that into Google. I can't imagine what Facebook adverts I'd get afterwards. Does anyone here remember the great splurge of advertising on here when the big update happened a few years back? Not family friendly...

Comment

• My GGs giggle when I tell them tales of A*** Sum**** Parties we used to attend and laugh out loud when I say I'm wearing a Sports bra
                                Last edited by Florence Fennel; 14-07-2023, 04:16 PM.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X