Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Warm here, but sunny at the moment Just renewing my wax melts - Chester has that old dog smell I'm afraid Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all,
      Lashingvrain and grey skies here.
      Storms forecast for today,
      We were due to go out with friends but we may put it on hold.

Snoop, what a pity about the damage to your pear tree.

Nicos, you got a great haul of bargains there, well done,

Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon

It’s just starting raining here we did get the laundry dry, then some harvesting and weeding earlier. Time now to read and maybe some knitting.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's looking as if it's going to rain here shortly and the wind has just started blowing.

While getting Mr GF his newspaper I called and picked up yet more gorgeous nectarines. I was chatting to the cashier telling him how nice they'd been.....juice running down chin,etc. I think they ought to employ me as the next thing everyone around was putting a box in their baskets.

Comment

• GF I hope there’s some left for next time you want to buy some

The rain stopped so we nipped out for a walk, not long just a hour.

Comment

• Thanks Bren, if you need it I will give you a reminder Nicos my OH has a bed barrier and it didn't cost her a penny, it's called an elbow, which I get in the ribs if I happen to roll towards her through the night ​​​​​​
              It did finish up raining here today came on about 11.30 quite heavy to start with but now just an occasional light fal​​​​​​l of rain and I did get into trouble, OH is a bit miffed because I happen to leave things sitting about, and won't accept that I intend using the stuff again off to make the tea now so have a pleasant evening, and try and keep out of trouble,
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                GF I hope there’s some left for next time you want to buy some

I am now thinking that maybe I ought to get a bit more selfish 😈.

Comment

• Good night all.
                  It was a most miserable day.
                  The rain was pretty much non stop throughout the day.
                  We did go for lunch but went by train.
                  The restaurant was only a few yards from the station.
                  It was the best we could do on a wet Monday.
                  Have a good night all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, big black clouds moving in overhead, so no doubt it will be raining shortly, which is fine as we will be going shopping shortly and there's nothing worse than shopping when the sun is shining, first off out to water the greenhouse then feed the birds, then I suppose I had better get ready to go shopping, I still don't understand why I need to change my clothes for that, I feel comfortable in my runabout clothes😏 I suppose I had better change or someone will sulk, and as many a husband will testify, no one can sulk as good as a wife​​​​​​.
                    With that I will be off might be back on in a day or two
                    Last edited by rary; 11-07-2023, 08:11 AM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here. Have a good day

Comment

• I was on the phone to a friend for two hours last night. We haven't been in touch for about 18 months, but it felt like only yesterday. Haven't laughed so much as that for ages! Cheered me up no end

Comment

• Afternoon

We’ve been for a walk and was almost home when the rain started so perfect timing.

A good catch up works wonders Flo xx

Comment

• Afternoon n’alln’all

Ironing…say no more

Flo- I have a friend who could win an Olympic medal for chattering on the phone. ( I guess I also contribute a tad ) Very uplifting
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• My friend moved three years ago to a little village down South. She's had real difficulty finding a hairdresser so had me in stitches with the adventures she's had. On one occasion when she was trying to make conversation with the oriental girl cutting her hair, who clearly had little english, she asked if the girl was very busy (as you do). She managed to reply "No I am Nail Technician, just helping out"

Comment

• Good afternoon all.
                                Busy morning so only getting a chance for a catch up now.

Rary, you really live dangerously with your comments about sulking wives. 🤔

My sister will be phoning me this evening and we will probably spend aat least two hours catching up.

Back out to the garden as we have the sun after a horrendous day yesterday.
                                Enjoy the rest of the day.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...