Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good morning all,how life moves,it is nice to be in the garden again,although behind,unfortunatly our holiday has had to be canceled,he had a tumble in the garden,and surgery yesterday for a plate and screws,our flight is currently in the air as i type,he is very disapointed,to me is never felt real,as it was all new to me,but we will go when he is able,his health come first,i will go and look after him,we been together for 6 month now,and feels right for both of us,another good thing is,i have booked a venue and a DJ for my 80th birthday in a few months,i want a knees up,life continues, my car decided to play up,son going to collect it shortly and fit a new clutch for me,always happens when you need it,how quickly thing can change,have a lovely day all,and remember to Bgood2yourselves
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lovely to see you lottie- so sorry about the holiday but as you say, you’ve got everything you now need for another holiday later in the year when your OH () is recovered. And I hope he makes a quick recovery x

Birthday party?…oh yes please!…I’ll have a bottle of fizz to hand to celebrate with you

Xx
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

Good to see you LD sorry your holiday didn't work out but accidents happen, hope your man soon recovers.

Baking and shopping today for me

enjoy your day
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

NIce to see you, LD. Sorry about the holiday, though. Another opportunity will come along. And a knees-up for your birthday! That sounds a proper lark. Don't forget to tell us when so we can all join in the celebrations.

NIce to see you back too, Carrie. Wherever you're growing, hope you have a fruitful year.

Guess what? It rained in the night. Not much, but the ground surface is still damp because it's cloudy and cool. The rain forecast could not be better if it tried. Fingers crossed the weather folk prove right. Ten days of trivial amounts of rain each day, followed by a couple of days with decent downpours. So I should be able to keep at least some plants going this summer. Shame I'm so full of flu (definitely not a heavy night after all, rary) that I can barely move.

Anyway, time to light the range. I'm cold and sure as eggs are eggs our ageing cat is.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning all.

Lovely to see you, Lottie, sorry about the holiday, hope you were able to get a refund OK. Plate and screws, that sounds like an ankle break, very painful, poor chap, but I'm sure he'll recover quickly with your care and cakes LD

I've just done a survey for ^rgos after buying an item from them (because I can pick it up at JS now they own ^rgos). At the end were a few lifestyle type questions, and what I want to know is, under ethnic origin, why they list "white" and "Irish" separately. What's different about the Irish that could not also be applied to every white ethnic group across Europe and indeed the world? If they are going to list Irish separately, then they should split out all four countries - English, Welsh, and Scottish too
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good Morning All Busy morning so far. Shorts on but I seem to have chased the sun away with the bare legs!
              Sorry your holiday is postponed Lottie and hope he makes a speedy recovery.
              Could it be covid Snoop? My eldest son tested positive yesterday and he feels the same as you. Get well soon
              The Coroner has telephoned me this morning, they've recorded a verdict of Accidental Death at the Inquest for my Mother in Law so we finally have closure and the fun of her Will can commence!
              Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I think *rgos have been selective in their use of the ethnic categories MH, on our hospital forms there were 18 ​​​ and I'm pretty sure all the ones you mention were in there.

Comment

• Good afternoon, greenhouse temperature overnight was 12.3c, so a lot warmer than forecast, have been busy doing some housework, washing windows and such, keeps OH happy and you never know she might give me something nice, though I don't know how as it's usually me that makes the tea🤔 have also been out in the garden and unfortunately have found lily beetle on one of my lilies, will need to watch for them now, have also been over into the field where I collected some nettles and now have them steeping in water to make a feed, so nice to see you back LD sorry you are not getting you holiday as planned, but I am quite sure you will be an example of patience to us younger members of the forum, though I sometimes wonder how many of us younger members are still here 😏😊 right for back out while it is so nice, enjoy the rest of your day and remember to smile🙂🙂🙂
                  ​​​​​​
                  Last edited by rary; 22-05-2023, 02:07 PM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I'm forcing a smile as my lean-to stayput is being dismantled and taken away and next will be the raised beds

Comment

• ^^^^ why is that Flo?…is the land too steep or do you have alternative plans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                        Could it be covid Snoop? My eldest son tested positive yesterday and he feels the same as you. Get well soon
                        Yes, Flo. An instant positive! Good excuse to go back to bed I think.

Comment

• Pah ! …..are you aware of where you caught it?

Take as much time as you need to recover….no brownie points for being aSuper Woman !???we already know you are xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            ^^^^ why is that Flo?…is the land too steep or do you have alternative plans?
                            I can't manoeuvre like I used to Nicos, so I'm letting the land go back to lawn. I am going to replace the lean-to so that I can maybe use it for propagation - I'm still pondering what will be next, but I have splashed out on a few perennial flowers that I'll keep in tubs. It's like starting again, having recognised my physical limitations

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post

Yes, Flo. An instant positive! Good excuse to go back to bed I think.
                              Rest and more rest Snoop, hope you're soon better x

Comment

• Thanks, guys.

We imagine we caught it from Mr Snoop's friend who came to visit not this weekend just gone but the one before. Been phoning round possible contacts that we might have passed it on to.
                                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 22-05-2023, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X