This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning,

Who has took the sun??? Grey clouds here, looks like we are in for some rain soon. Puppy is asleep and OH is in bed(Just finished a nightshift) So i am just going to knit and finish off washing clothes.

Have a good day.
    Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
      Morning,

Who has took the sun??? Grey clouds here
      Certainly not me!

But whom ever it was, can you give it back please, I was just getting accustomed to it!
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Colder here today as well but it still February. I had a potting on of exhibition onions in the greenhouse this morning and then a re=arranging of pots to accommodate the the bigger pots for the onions. Was lovely and warm in there and it was a shame we had to go shopping after lunch. I cooked the tea after we got home and the day has somehow disappeared. Ah well, there's always tomorrow

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo, and anyone browsing.
            Didn’t have too bad a night with this head cold, so I’m up feeling not too bad
            Dull as dishwater here, probably going to stay that way.
            Have a great day peeps
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornings!
              Mild but miserable here, low cloud and the kind of drizzle that soaks you through, just walking to the end of the garden and back (and that isn't that far!)
              So an indoors day then - ironing() and then some sewing on the Agenda.

Have a good'un

Comment

• Morning All

The sun has returned but not the recent temps. Final full day on the IoW and back to my plots tomorrow

Here's wishing for a pleasent March

Comment

• Morning woke to thick fog at 7am couldn't see across the road its just misty now. No sunshine for us today but we have had a good 3 days at the beginning of the week being in the garden all day
                  Enjoy your last day GL
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all from a sunny Dublin.
                    Yes, it's the 1st of March.
                    Where did February go, I blinked and it was gone.
                    Off out to walk to the library and a bit of retail therapy.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                      Just got back from final cat duty.
                      I left a bunch of daffs for my friend as it's St David's Day
                      (Not thatshe'll know!)
                      Warmish but drizzly here.
                      Looks like the farmer in the back field is about to burn his brash...I really do wonder why they don't shred it and sell it on. It's a huuuge pile , at least 20 ft!
                      Last bit of sewing for me today...phew!

Happy St David's Day!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I've just been for an eyetest. My prescription has barely changed in 5 years and i still have very good long sight. My short sight is good for my age. Actually I can still read a book without my glasses in good light. I'm chuffed to bits but I do realise it's nothing to do with any thing I've done right or wrong but in my genes. Thanks Mummy and Daddy. The next bit will be on the rant thread.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Does anyone ever feel sorry for plants. Ever since we've had an Aldi here I've bought plants from them which have mostly died almost immediately. I've been talking to one of their employees today and it is their job to go out and water the plants during their breaks. The feeling with the employees is that it is their legitimate break, it is not their job to water the plants.
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Afternoon All Been a dull, damp day and the rat man has been. The last one obviously didn't get them all, let's see if the council man can! I've had to pay again - the neighbours keep their heads down, even though they're on their gardens too. I made lemon curd today, but it looks a bit runny. Hopefully it will set in the fridge overnight. Hope you're all fine and dandy Ooh Bren, forgot to say we watched Bohemian Rhapsody last week, a bit connived in places, but the music was great.

Comment

• Yet to see Bohemian Rhapsody. Freddie Mercury used to drink in our town as his boyfriend at the time ran a pub here.
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• It's good for the music Janie, but they've used a lot of "artistic licence" rather than authenticity.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X