Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its mild here again but without the weekend sunshine we've enjoyed.

Enjoy your outing GL
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Bright and sunny here too. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
        Just 6 degs here this morning with a forecast for showers.
        Taking care of granddaughter today as its mid term break.
        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all...just! It's raining here and 7 degrees but feels warmer. Weather was lovely over the weekend except overnight Saturday which was torrential rain.
          Hope this finds you all well, have a lovely day.
          sigpic

Comment

• twas lovely this morning,got the big saw out,recycling wood into a door for the net tunnel,then down came the rain,now drying up a bit,might do it in the garage,am enjoing myself,turning waste into something usefull and needed,plus it tidies things up ,have a good afternoon all.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good Morning All Derbyshire was particularly lovely yesterday. Back to work today. Have a good day All
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                Grey skies today ....can't complain

More sewing and hopefully weeding today. I do keep looking at the growing ironing pile but, well....it'll keep

See ya later peeps....enjoy yourday no matter what mischief you get up to!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornings!

Frosty night, but lovely blue skies now
                  The ironing is still untouched, here as well Nicos. I found a matching chair to refurb in the charity shop, so I was playing with that, instead. As if I haven't already got enough to do now the weather is changing. It's better than being bored, I s'pose

Have a good'un

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine and it mild with it so like Nicos I'll be weeding and tidying up the garden.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    Good Morning All Derbyshire was particularly lovely yesterday. Back to work today. Have a good day All
                    Derbyshire's always lovely
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning,sun out,got another drill now,so should make things a bit easier,1 for the pilot holes and 1 for the screws,have a good day all,i hope to.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        A bit on the grey side but its dry.
                        Into town this morning g to pick up a christening gift for my grandson.
                        Also hoping I might find a dress as something g new would be nice.
                        Have a good day all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, a bit dull this morning but not raining as yet. Have been really tired lately, no idea why and didn't hear my other half get up or leave this morning for work...that's scary! Anyhoo domestics and supermarket today so better get on. Have a great day whatever you're doing!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon dry but cloudy today,when out walking with the dog it still feels a bit cold but nice to have it dry, wad out in the garden for a short time and mixed some concrete to seal below my raised bed boxes, and now getting ready to attend a funeral, that's one of my must do tasks each morning when out walking, go to the newsagents, to check my name isn't in the window, just in case its mine I need to attend
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good afternoon all.
                              No gardening as its lashing rain.
                              Decided to do some batch cooking.
                              Using up the frozen veg from last season making soups and dinners.
                              My weight is just about back to normal after some weeks of doing the 5:2 diet.
                              I must say I have got used to it and will continue for another while.
                              Hope everyone is having a good day,

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon again, attended the funeral service and it was a nice service if you can call such things nice, and once back home went out to the garden again I loosened up the soil that I had trampled while making my raised bed then spread a lot of material from the compost bin over it, quite a lot still to rot down, I then covered it with several layers of cardboard, and now need hat the rain is on I will leave it to get soaked then cover it with old compost, I will be planting twenty odd lily bulbs in the area as its close to the conservatory and hopefully we will get the perfume from the lilies wafting in when/if its nice have a pleasant evening and pass on a smile
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X