Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, late on parade. Haven't been on parade for a few days and have had no time to catch up. Why, why do awful things happen at this time of year. I had more to say but.....
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Janie,if you need to talk,peeps are ready to listen,huggs to you.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
        Janie,if you need to talk,peeps are ready to listen,huggs to you.
        Mmh sometimes its too much. In 10 days my eldest son's FIL was found dead in an alley. Post mortem shows not natural causes. A good friend found dead by his step daughter. another couples 7 year old daughter diagnosed with cancer. My ex husband, who I still love and always will, has had a heart attack.

There is some comedy in this. The ex is doing well and is due out of hospital in the next day or 2. I'm taking a friend there so I suggested to my daughter I could visit her dad whilst I was there. We both said in unison that it could "bring on another heart attack".

Another item of comedy. I've had to light the open fire in the lounge. My dogs are 9 years old and should be used to the open fire every winter. Prince is ultra nosy. He can't resist exploring. He tried to climb into the lit fire and I had to pull him out. He set his tail on fire which I put out immediately. I'm considering changing his name to "Comet".
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Evening all, late evening from work, picked up some UK colleagues from the airport and we had dinner on the way to the hotel.

Comment

• Good night all,
            Got most of my Christmas shopping done.
            Spent the last few hours gift wrapping.
            Slowly getting there.
            Goodnight all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• We decided against gift wrapping this year, going to use reusable gift bags, and I have fabric sacks for the grandkids presents that I have been using for years now.

Comment

• Good Morning All Cold but no frost. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                  Brrrrr again!

Book club for me this morning.
                  We finish off with a festive buffet. I'm taking baked salmon and also a turkey and orange stuffing quiche I made yesterday.

Think I'll be scrubbing plaster off tiles this afternoon. Not very festive eh?

Cuppa anyone?
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Time for a new thread

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X