This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
    It's good for the music Janie, but they've used a lot of "artistic licence" rather than authenticity.
    I'll watch it for the music. I wonder when we'll be able to hire the film for our cinema in the park yearly event. We always pick a film with music people enjoy.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• I’m now beginning to breath after the opticians. The test and lenses are free but the frames aren’t. They don’t have the nhs frames and the others on different racks so I chose what I liked. Second pair half price. I’m glad I don’t have a dicky heart. 2 pairs of glasses, one half price £544.50
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
        I’m now beginning to breath after the opticians. The test and lenses are free but the frames aren’t. They don’t have the nhs frames and the others on different racks so I chose what I liked. Second pair half price. I’m glad I don’t have a dicky heart. 2 pairs of glasses, one half price £544.50
        Blimey! You must have expensive taste, I got my 2 pairs for £130 lol

Comment

• My optician has the prices on the frames - assuming you can read them without glasses.

This is for rary.
          I've just done a FB quiz to guess my age and it was right

YOU GOT:
          18 and 30
          You are young, but you have a lot of mature qualities. You are an energetic, passionate go-getter who will never let your age get in the way of getting what you want. You find yourself wanting to spend time with people that are a few years older than you just because you can connect with a more adult crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
            Blimey! You must have expensive taste, I got my 2 pairs for £130 lol
            Snap!!!...and they look good too
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              My optician has the prices on the frames - assuming you can read them without glasses.

This is for rary.
              YOU GOT:
              18 and 30
              You are young, but you have a lot of mature qualities. You are an energetic, passionate go-getter who will never let your age get in the way of getting what you want. ]

That's fantastic how do they know my age

[You find yourself wanting to spend time with people that are a few years older than you just because you can connect with a more adult crowd.
              Again correct, for old folk like yourself VC, I am generally viewed as a carer, and I am quite happy caring for you old folk, but I still don't know how that information can be gathered from my operation of a computer
              Last edited by rary; 02-03-2019, 03:37 PM.
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                First up?...surely not?
                Tea and toast ready...help yourselves
                No breakfast for me today, just off the market in a sec and going to have lunch out!!!!
                Going to buy the carrot seeds, chitting potatoes and shallots from the garden centre too
                So, see ya later..don't forget to vote in the snow creation thread please -you only have until Tuesday morning
                See ya later peeps...

Comment

• Good morning, looks a bit damp outside but not cold will be out to the greenhouse shortly , then I want to plant some lily bulbs, so hopefully the rain will stay off for a time, then OH wants to go to factory shop, at least she pays for the coffee and cakes. Enjoy your day and Nicos don't buy things you don't need

(like every other woman you will buy something just because you like the colour/size/shape even though you don't need it)
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Crossword beckons. Nice out. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, did post earlier, but pushed a wrong button and lost it.
                      In a nutshell then, it’s dull, raining, work later
                      That’s it
                      Have a nice day folks
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornings!
                        Didn't wake up til 9.30, lovely Then found the milk was off - not so good
                        So dash to Co op for milk and paper, meet postman on way back with my dahlia order

Hope you all have a happy Saturday

Comment

• Morning all hope you are well.

Just popped in to say that I may be away for a while again. Unfortunately my mum passed away on Wednesday night. Even though you are expecting it it’s not easy when it happens!

Anyhoo will see you all again soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

• OH Jay,so sorry to hear this,like you say,always a shock when it happens,hugs to you.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Sad news Jay22, condolences to you and family, take care of yourselves.

Comment

• Oh Jay, that's really sad news.
                                Sending big hugs your way xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X