Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may regret not going to the plot today. 9°c and a drying wind, It may be a while before we get a repeat. However, I did spend a while in the greenhouses at home this forenoon. My shallots were moved out of the heated greenhouse into the unheated one. That will slow the growth down a bit and also be a step towards getting them hardened off ready to plant out. Even more drastic, some shakespeare overwintering onion sets were moved out into a cold frame. That created some space so I was able to move three trays of 40 onion seedlings out of the heated growbench in the garage,

As they say, it's all go

Comment

• Good evening, its been a very blustery day with occasional showers, though I did get some work done in the garden I spread a couple of barrow loads of seaweed mixed with some chopped up veg. then this evening I have started to make a hotbed, unfortunately won't manage back to it again for a couple of days as I have a hospital visit Tom then a meeting tomorrow night,vans on wedne I am letting OH take me out for a fish tea. Well I hope you all enjoy your day tomorrow and pass on a smile Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all

Book Club for me today then domestics.
          If it stays dry I might cut the front lawn before it gets too long (and wet)

Aching muchly from swimming yesterday. It was lunch hour lane swimming so peeps were powering up and down so I think I swam faster than last time to look less of a floundering blob

Kettle's on...help yrselves!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, lost 2 lb Nicos. Trying hard Nicos
            There is blue sky out there this morning, with a threat of sun . Washings on.
            I am home alone as hubby has gone aircraft spotting to Toulouse with his mates.
            Have a great day peeps
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning it looks like we're going to have a sunny day, I'm going to be raking up the last of the leaves thats
              gathered but thats about it for in the garden.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Another really cold night, but bedroom toasty and warm, so a bit of a shock when I opened the door.

Busy day today with all sorts of jobs. Number one, go and pick up car from mechanic...

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Mornings,
                  A bit of sun poking through, but breezy - library and post office trip today, plus must put the hoover round again cos there's still tinsel everywhere

Have a good'un!

Comment

• Morning all,well done indeed NS,Oh er nicos,sounds like rush hour traffic at the pool,good luck with the car snoop,looks nice out,will have to venture out shortly and get organized a bit more,have a good day and Bgood2yrselves.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning Crew - Looking to be a nice dry day here today, now there is a change
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning g all.
                        It's a dry but cold morning g here.l
                        If to the garden centre to get a flower arrangement for my father's grave.
                        Today is his 20th anniversary and it feels like forever.
                        Going into town this evening for dinner and then on to a tribute concert of ABBA music.
                        Hubby's favourite so he is looking forward to it.
                        Have a good day all whatever your doing.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                          Morning all, lost 2 lb Nicos.
                          Yey!!!! well done you!
                          Same here...yipppeeeee!...maybe a tiny tad more but I drank my 2mugs of tea before I remembered I should have weighed myself!

Not easy is it???

Comment

• Well done you Nicos,LD hangs head in shame,no will power
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ^^^ no head hanging allowed!!!!....every week is different!
                              I'm off to the UK for almost 2weeks next week, staying with family and friends, no doubt I'll be putting some weight back on again - although I do plan to be careful ( some of the time at least!,)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                ^^^ no head hanging allowed!!!!....every week is different!
                                I'm off to the UK for almost 2weeks next week, staying with family and friends, no doubt I'll be putting some weight back on again - although I do plan to be careful ( some of the time at least!,)
                                remember, smell the Yorkshire air,not the bacon hehehe,i had a right fancy on the taste buds,so peanut butter and a spoon was good.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X