• Bacon? Mmmmmmmm....

* drools
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

First up this morning!
      So...who would like breakfast in bed?

Choices are croissants, toast, porridge or dippy eggs.

First things first though....kettle's on!

Comment

• Good morning All Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Yey!!!! well done you!
          Same here...yipppeeeee!...maybe a tiny tad more but I drank my 2mugs of tea before I remembered I should have weighed myself!

Not easy is it???
          I would have lost a bit more Nicos, had I have been to the loo prior ......
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, looks like it’s brighter out at the moment
            Have a good day, I’m off to work soon
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning a sunny but cold day, if its like yesterday my GH temp went up to 22c. Best get of and do things.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                It's a lovely clear sunny morning but cold.
                Off to the park to get back into my walking routine.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I watched the sun come up from a friend's garden this morning.
                  (I'm looking after her rescue cats whilst she is away)
                  One is very needy and loving so we sat in the garden exchanging cuddles watching the sun rise.Not something I get to see easily from my garden at we have a hill blocking the way.
                  I think the cold nights hit us this evening.

Comment

• Mornings!
                    It was sunny first thing, but clouded over already and feeling a chilly in the wind.

I've been trying to find all my jam making stuff, no idea why I put it where I found it but at least I can start making the marmalade, now.
                    I couldn't find any Seville oranges, so bought a couple of cans of the Ma Made stuff, rather than wait any longer.

Have a good'un

Comment

• Blustery and cloudy today. Bit of a surprise. Wasn't expecting clouds. Anyway, clouds meant it wasn't that cold last night.

Kitchen now really warm as I've been making yet more bread this morning. Friend up the valley is in residence. A loaf a day is just enough. Today's is as pretty as a picture. Love these banneton baskets.

Work calls, so better hop to it.

Have a jolly day, everyone.

Comment

• afternoon all,dry here,well done on the bread snoop.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all. Had another session at the plot (detailed elsewhere ) so all in all I am a happy bunny. Turning cold again but every day without snow is a day nearer springtime

Comment

• Good evening, the day started with frost, had to clear windscreen of ice this morning then once I had dropped the boys off at school it was up for the dog and then take her a walk and boy it was cold out walking, then back home where I got out to the garden finished off removing some bushes and then built a box 5x2 so that I can plant some raspberries closer to the back door to make it easier for OH to pick them next summer, then picked the boys up from school and once their mum and dad were home, OH and I headed out for a fish tea which was very tasty, now back home and flicking through the vine. We'll the week is past the midway point so hope the next two days are good to you so pass on a smile and give a helping hand good Night
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good night all.
                              The weather was beautiful here today.
                              We spent the morning doing a power walk in the park.
                              Then we went to the beach and had a leisurely walk and sat in the sun for a while,
                              Home for ,lunch and had a potter in the garden before it became dull and miserable.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                                Just listening to the 7am bells...lovely!...they always bring a smile to my face.
                                Hibou rushed out this morning but I think we were both shocked at how cold it is...-2C...brrr!
                                Bet she'll be demanding to come back in any minute now

The woodfire stayed in all night -it's a stunning 23C in the lounge

Shopping, packing, domestics and hopefully a swim at some point today for me...plus looking after my friend's rescue cats (she has 12 in all but took 4with her)

See you all later...kettle's on!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X