This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornings,
    It's a bit damp and dismal, this morning - but not cold.
    I woke up in the small hours and couldn't get back to sleep - what's that all about
    Got a newbie coming to view a vacant plot this morning, perhaps I was rehearsing my motivational speech, cos it's waist high in weeds

Have a good'un whatever you're up to today

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Grey with a bit of blue here...and not cold or blustery...so I think we are in for an OK day.

Not quite sure what today will bring...still got a very long 'urgent things to do list'

( I really do think this list is getting longer too!)

See ya later

(Go for it Snadge...it'll be good to have her home again.)
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,

oh woe is me. I said yesterday that my muscles were aching. well this morning they are saying ha ha, you ain't seen nothing yet. Unbelievably sore but it will pass. There's a drizzle fleeing in front of a following wind out but it's not too cold. In fact if it had been dry I'd have been off to the plot.

Nowt planned for today although her ladyship has told me she wants to go to Dobbies sometime. I don't think she appreciates how expensive that place is although the macaroni cheese in their restaurant is tasty and she usually pays

Comment

• Good morning all..
          Dull and grey but dry so that's ok.
          Its Saturday so off out to play pitch and putt.
          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Out shopping this morning. Went to the post office to pick up my bokashi bins. So, kitted up now. Will commission Mr Snoop to make any more buckets I might need.

Getting very chilly here now. So time to get the range on the go and the bread proving.

Have a great afternoon and evening, everyone.

Comment

• Snadger,have you got an Adult Social Servises,look up their no,or ask the hospital for it,they have what they call the lightbulb project,thats how i got the outside large step and rail area do,all free,if you have,see what else they can help you with,there is things out there for the asking, so you ask away,as not all things are offered,including the council for a wet room,hope you get sorted,it is a nightmare.
              Last edited by lottie dolly; 12-01-2019, 07:14 PM.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening, Snadger hope you are able to get everything sorted out.
                AP sorry about your pain, hope you get over it soon, I suppose its a reminder to myself what's in front of me ad I get older, and where does the "usually pay" bit come from, you need to change that bit to always pays
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening again, was out this afternoon with OH and ad usual landed in a GC for lunch, which she paid (please note AP) and finished up buying more seeds, three of tomatoes and a pepper, so that blew my good intentions of not buying any more seeds out the water the only good point about it is that they were half price, but makes me think that I am as bad as VC is when she sees yellow stickers, but buying them gives me an incentive to get my propagation bench set up, hopefully will get that tomorrow, enjoy what remains of the weekend and pass on a smile Goodnight
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    Am I first up?
                    We have lots of drizzle and blustery blusts this morning. Even Hibou only went out for about 10 minutes.

Swimming, packing and clearing up for me today.

First things first though....kettle on...then friend's cats , then breakfast.

See ya later folks.....
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a lovely Sunday
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning it was really windy last night a few things blowing around the garden, no damage just mess.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        Mornin n'alln'all
                        Am I first up?
                        First up best dressed
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• morning all,dry here,yesterday was mostly drizel,son coming to lend a hand,enjoy the day,Bgood2yrselves
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            Snadger,have you got an Adult Social Servises,look up their no,or ask the hospital for it,they have what they call the lightbulb project,thats how i got the outside large step and rail area do,all free,if you have,see what else they can help you with,there is things out there for the asking, so you ask away,as not all things are offered,including the council for a wet room,hope you get sorted,it is a nightmare.
                            I don't know whether you have the same saying where you live but round here they say "Shy bairns get nowt" so I will deffo bend their ear.
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Windy here this morning. I thought the roof was going to blow off during the night!
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Mornings,
                                Oh My Snadger, that don't sound good Not the same here, cos I slept well, for a change, so late on parade Mild again here, so might try an hour or so on the plot, even if it means mostly chatting
                                Have a lovely Sunday everyone!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X