Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, been up for ages, but not a lot done...………….as usual these days lol
    We have what looks like a nice day, but as both me and SWMBO are feeling crook, doubt we will get far, might just chill

Comment

• good afternoon all,safe trip Nicos,there had better B a bed base delivery or else,said would be today,morning has already gone mmmm,once again room is ready for them ho hum.

they came just as i hit the keyboard,hard work puting them in place,them 10in matress are heavy,they even took away the 2 not wanted bases plus the lent 1,AAAAHHHHH,rooms back straight again,all this luging about is not good for my joints,owwww,no offer of help from them,i even reminded them about the adjustement on the price,now the spring bases are no longer suitable,if they had only contacted me properly in the begining,all this would have been avoided,
      ho hum,am really looking forwards to a good sleep tonight,must remember not to roll out the bed,as its higher with the base hehehehe.
      Last edited by lottie dolly; 16-01-2019, 04:23 PM.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening all.
        Not had time to say good morning g as we were rushing out to a funeral.
        It's been a lovely day here, blue skies and sunny but cold.
        Home now and in for the evening.
        Hope all had a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all, getting to be a tad chilly up here and we even have snow forecast. Never mind, I managed a couple of hours at the plot today, most of it spent repairing the door to my polytunnel. It's been broken a wee while but I moved 4 dozen shallots out of my cold greenhouse at home where room is at a premium and although the move is part of their hardening off journey, having the doors open overnight isn't on yet.

A stop press moment. Snow is actually falling.

Comment

• Good evening it has been a cold one today showing 7c in the car but wind chill made it a lot colder and had a right wintry shower just before the boy's came out of school, a high wind with hail not very pleasant to be out in, was at my daughter's watching the boy's till the back of six then once home I went out to the greenhouse, as I needed to tidy up a bit to make room for all those plants I am going to grow anyway if I had sat in the house OH would have started thinking I could do some clearing out, if I am not where she can see me she might not consider it, out of sight, out of mind Well have a good day tomorrow whatever you get up to, and remember if you have left something lying about which is upsetting your OH, move it, drop it somewhere else out of her line of site Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Frosty here. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Off for a day in London today...nothing spectacular planned, just fancied a change of scene.

I have no doubt I will get dragged around shops to look at things we dont need

Have a super Thursday

Comment

• Morning all, lots of rain here in London Greenleaves, supposed to clear up later though
                  Day off for me, household chores are calling.
                  Boiler is being serviced as I write this, all good so far.
                  Have a lovely day folks
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning, we've had snow not much but its still around.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornings,
                      It's cold here 3C, no wet stuff atm but sky to the West is black, so something on the way.
                      In the end yesterday, I went into town and changed my libraries, so I'm all set if the next few days are 'stay indoors weather'.

Stay safe those with snow/icy roads.

Comment

• Morning. Just started sleeting/snowing again down here. Sod's law, it's stopped now and sky seems to be clearing from north!

Must lag outside taps as looks like it's going below zero tonight.
                        Last edited by DannyK; 17-01-2019, 09:18 AM.
                        Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Morning, snowing here too, stay safe all.

Comment

• Good morning g all.
                            Clear blue sky, sun is shi ing but its 0 degree.
                            Off to the hairdressers shortly so at least it will be warm there.
                            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Brilliant sunshine now with just a few wispy clouds.

Just spotted a bumble bee.

Off to shops shortly.
                              Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Just been looking at our forecasts. Rain this weekend, snow next week, then more rain. Tried a bit of digging this morning and conditions are not bad down in the fields, but still too wet in the terrace patch. Not very sure what to do.

While I was down there, spotted a couple of male blackbirds having a squabble. Looks like one of them has already got his home territory established directly opposite the house on the far side of the valley. So we should be due some lovely birdsong this spring. Never knowingly heard a nightingale, but a male blackbird song at night is a thing of joy.

On with the work show. Have a jolly day, everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X