This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all, I am under siege!
    How can two small children make such a noise? Screaming, shouting, aiming nerf guns at you
    Arghhhh
    Help .....
    Nannys make memories

Comment

Good Morning All Quiet this morning. Full here but not cold. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Morning all,
        That's not good rary
        I'm on my second cuppa and recovering after yesterday. My 14 Grandson jumped about so much (plus he is so tall already and the ceilings are low!) that he knocked the light fitting down.
        Son in law had to fix it back up again by torchlight - family life eh
        Have a good'un!

Comment

Good morning all.
          A mild 10 degree here.
          Going to sort out pots and seed trays in readiness for sowing.
          Otherwise a quiet day so I will go walking.
          Enjoy whatever you're up to.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Arthur noon peeps
            I thought I'd signed in earlier...so , clearly look late on the scene

Rary..that's dreadful. Bizzare in fact. Is it worth investing in a CCTV camera????
            Quiet day for me. Just munched on a bacon butty mmm...

Must go fetch some wood in before it gets too nippy out there...

See ya later!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good afternoon all,how bizar rary,and if they fell and hurt themselves,bet would have the nerve to sue you,SCUMBAGZZZZZZZZZZ,been lottie,son has now moved all the slabs,and i can now let go,and think about our little patch on sons,new year sounds good,not so good is,i do not like what see in the mirror,far to much comfort eating,just get new years eve gone,and try harder ,TS how is the lads head,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                Rary, I've liked your post but that's in empathy not liking the attempted break in. That is really horrible. I hope whoever has targeted your house is apprehended and dealt with suitably.
                Very little chance of that AP as I didn't report it, the previous one was and I was asked by the policeman if I could prove someone tried to break in, as it could have been an animal standing on the roof that broke the polycarbonate sheeting, I know the poem "The Elephant is a Pretty Bird" but!!!!. Hopefully it wont happen again, bit if it does I will fit a new roof onto it
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Maybe we need a diet thread! I'd join.

Anyway, sorry to hear your news, Rary. And NS, whoever invented nerf guns needs shooting (pun intended). They're a menace. We've had visitors bring them and it turns into proper warfare as the kids just get into a major fight, somehow validated by the guns. Terrible. (Me, old?, never!)

Not much happening here. Grey and very cold. Forecast is for an extremely cold night.

Dog had another visit to the vet's. Chewed off and swallowed the bandage on the way back in the car. So had to go through another bandaging at home. No need to go back to the vet's now, so that's some good news, at least. It's a hundred or so km round trip to the vet's.

Have a nice afternoon, everyone.

Comment

Good afternoon, the days are stretching now, still daylight outside, had a bit more work to be done to my roof this morning and of course it was raining, but as OH wanted some housework done, so I had to go out in the rain, she does it far better than me got the roof finished then went in to see what needed to be done, but OH had attended to everything (had I known that I would have been in earlier ) did some tidying up around the garden then our daughter dropped in wanting some papers printed off, and to see if her mother wanted anything from the shops, once she went out it was lunchtime so sat down for a little while during which our son with his youngest came in and of course just in time to get something to eat (I think he gets his timing off his mother) once they were away I decided to go and collect some seaweed, and even though it was cool it was a lovely day at the shore, not a cloud in the sky and no wind, now just about to make the tea then I think I will go out to the greenhouse for a wee while tonight, keep well and be happy and pass on a smile
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Planted my Onion seeds(mammoth red ones) then sat and shivered in a bird hide not seeing much for a couple of hours.
                      Last edited by burnie; 28-12-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Evening all.

Been a lovely day up here. Regular weekly shop for her ladyship's old folks on Tuesday postponed because of Christmas and we did a top up today and will do the same again on Monday.

Nasty accident en route which must have missed only by a few minutes and just read the road was later closed. Horrible time of year to have an accident

Like Rary we noticed today seemed to be a wee bit longer. Just gurgled it and it seems the days stretch by two mins and 7 seconds so we've gained 14 mins and 49 seconds since the shortest day. That's the best part of quarter an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Rary..that's dreadful. Bizzare in fact. Is it worth investing in a CCTV camera??
                          Nicos, my son has just told me he has ordered one for me, he is getting it from the big river company
                          And AP I hope you and your OH are ok it can be upsetting when you come upon road accidents

Comment

Good Morning All Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Morning everyone, still here, still got the cold.
                              What a miserable Christmas health wise
                              Never mind, the rest of the family enjoyed their presents and meals, so all was well there.
                              Need to get back to work for normality to kick in. Sniff.
                              Have a great day
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

Blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue. Not me, the sky. Fantastic. Solar panels at last doing their job after the last few days of constant fog. Should be like this for a week. Then rain, supposedly. Perishing cold, but the weeds are growing like it's April.

Not much other news. Mr Snoop out with the dogs. And I'm about to have a little pootle about here before going and getting some more firewood in. Hard to believe it's so sunny outside but so very cold.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X