Nannysally, hope you feel better soon.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Mornin n'alln'all

Looks like we have the lingering fog here too.
      I am always amazed at the skill of pilots landing and taking off in this sort of weather. I know they have dials and beeps things, but still, it must be difficult?!!

Quickbit of clearing up today for me...mostly indoors cos I'm nesh ( nope,...that's not a naughty word)

See ya later peeps ...
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	47102760_2418627244833979_3071034223755264000_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	2381886

..........and for chickens and the retired Enjoy it, whatever you are.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]84692[/ATTACH]

..........and for chickens and the retired Enjoy it, whatever you are.
          Yep, this retirement lark certainly has a lot of upsides. PS I am neither a chicken or a dog btw.
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Good evening all,1 good thing is,all the naughty stuff has gone,have to be good now,apart from moderation new years eve,started with the acid colic last night,and still not recovered,my own fault i know,stupid thing,no Will Power,must go and look for him,have a good evening.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hello all, hope you all having a good time, I'm at my son's for a few days so not online as often.

See you later!

Comment

Even colder this morning than yesterday. That long filamentous kind of frost everywhere. But sunny, so everything is dripping or steaming.

Got that rising gardening excitement. Can barely sit still today, to be honest. Have sorted out a garden planner, have found a website that sells Charlotte seed spuds in Spain (transport ridiculously expensive, so will just have to order some other things to make it worthwhile...), and have got Mr Snoop to promise he'll sit down with me and plan the irrigation system this week. x 1,000,000

OK. Enough exaggeration and silliness.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

Mornin Snoopn'all

Know that feeling Snoop!...it just hasn't hit me yet

Friends over for a meal last night to celebrate a birthday ( not mine)
                  Managed to 'sort out' lots of concerns/thoughts/worries and excitement between us all
                  Good to clear out old cobwebs before starting a new year eh?
                  We're out for a New Year's Eve meal tomorrow and been asked to make 8 individual desserts so I've decided on trifles! The French adore them and I've not made one for ages. At least I can get the jelly bit made today.

No real plans. Probably some more paperwork ( it's got to be sometime I suppose!)
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good morning all.
                    Grandson dropped off early this morning as has mam and dad are working today.
                    We will go out for a long walk with the buggy while the weather is nice.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Morning all,recon i will have to leave the muslie alone fore bit,digestion not good again,stupid hyatus is obviously not coping,so water only,food plain and small,look after yrselves
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Afternoon all, relaxing day here, hubbies up a ladder cleaning on Top of kitchen units. Who cares if it’s grubby up there lol
                        Still sniffing and snorting with this blessed cold. Wiped out I am
                        I too am thinking of garden planting and the like.
                        A friend has some soya bean seeds that I fancy a go of. Anybody tried to grow these?
                        Will try harder with cucumbers this year as well. The rest will be as normal. Grow the things you eat, can’t go wrong
                        Have a great day folks
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                          Morning all,recon i will have to leave the muslie alone fore bit,digestion not good again,stupid hyatus is obviously not coping,so water only,food plain and small,look after yrselves
                          Know how you feel, LD. I've gone back on the pills, cut the alcohol completely and the things I have difficulty with (shop bread is number one culprit) and glad to have done so. Take care. See the doctor if necessary and don't be embarrassed. Stress doesn't make it any better. You might even find your new mattress is making a difference if your old one sagged. So more pillows might help.

Thinking of you.

Comment

Afternoon All Breakfast done and cleared away. Son has just told me about the argument he had in the bank when he tried to draw out a large amount of cash. They were insisting he told them what it was for! Invasion of privacy of what? Have a good Sunday. I'm back at work tomorrow
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                              Son has just told me about the argument he had in the bank when he tried to draw out a large amount of cash. They were insisting he told them what it was for! Invasion of privacy of what?
                              It's to try and cut down on black market tradesmen. I had to draw out £5k to pay for some of my renovations and when they asked what it was for I said "shoes"! They just laughed and handed it over!

Comment

evening,ref bank,i went to get 3K out several months ago,they only let me have 1,said i have to order it,to make sure they have enough in their safe,i to got a grilling,and felt like a bloody criminal wanting our own money,but it is to safe guard so they say.
                                Thanks snoop,i have got the pills from DR,but i did forget all my pills, a couple of days,i very rarly have alcohol,and the mattress was only aprox 3 years old,now in the spare room,stress most likely,i gather you have the same bother,i was a lot better when i lost nearly 5st,aprox15 years ago,it is now mostly back on,this no doubt is making it worse,as it pushes the stomach up,plus older now and need to adjust,it's so hard to loose weight with a none active thyroid as well,see what comes in the new year,must try and change habits,have a good evening all

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X