This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butternut squash soup.
    I was a bit surprised to discover how many squashes I still have to use up...

Comment

• I'm just making cottage pie for later. I think we'll have it with cabbage and gravy.

Comment

• Bean and veggie wraps with salad and homemade hummus
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Butternut roasted with rosemary and onion, black kale florets with feta, sundried toms and walnuts - topped with garlicky sourdough croutons and a splash of truffle oil.
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Simple tumble salad featuring tinned pilchards and buffalo mozzarella
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I had a few thoughts this morning on tonight's meal. I've got a loaf of bread fresh from the breadmaker. Looking in the fridge I'd some braising steak needing using. Loads of veg of course.

In the end I browsed through google and got some ideas. It is going to be beef and vegetable soup cooked in beef stock and beer. It's cooking away and the smell is encouraging so far. Fresh bread with it.

Comment

• Cheese salad wraps with hummus, carrots and celery this evening.

Comment

• Spicy lamb and barley casserole from the freezer with home made Turkish flatbreads. Plus side salad of baby spinach leaves.
                  Frustratingly the flatbreads didn’t rise as much as usual - but it’s pretty chilly here.

Fresh oranges for pud

Comment

• ^This is good, Nicos: https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/rec...atbread-recipe

Another aubergine parmigiana. One of my absolute favourites. Plus leftovers for tomorrow.

Comment

• Lentil curry last night with double onions (and peppers and peas from the freezer).
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Leftover aubergine parmigiana for lunch. Carrot and coriander soup for supper I think.

Comment

• I fancy a bit of spice so chicken and vegetable curry and naan.

Comment

• Mushroom risotto with a side salad followed by pomelo

Comment

• I’ve made minestrone soup for this evening plus one for the freezer. We’ll have it with sourdough.

Comment

• Shell on prawns in sweet chilli sauce, assorted stir fried veg and noodles.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X