Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish, chip and mushy peas made at home.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Baked salmon, baked toms and broccoli.

Courgette patties and coleslaw for lunch. Just not as much for me at least as yesterday...

Comment

• Chicken, pasta, beef tomato, courgettes, DFB's, basil, cucumber and carrot sticks.
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Similar to the previous night - pasta, lamb, french beans but followed by a homemade gooseberry fool
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, pesto and a glass of red.

Tomorrow is Sausage casserole, toms, runners, courgettes, peas, herbs, then JA's from the freezer and store bought mushrooms and parsnips.
            Last edited by Bren In Pots; 07-08-2021, 07:38 AM.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Last night was steak with pepper sauce, new potatoes, mixed salad and tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake. Just realised no courgettes in it.

Comment

• So, brunch today. Which with any luck will mean we're hungry enough for salmon this evening because we couldn't manage it last night either. With broccoli, baked toms plus beans (courtesy of Nicos, thanks).

Biscuits for the people that take in package deliveries for me.

Comment

• ‘Very Large courgette’ stuffed with chilli, followed by home made ‘individual summer puddings’, ( freezer full of fruit)! And cream of course

Comment

• I was supposed to make a mountain of pasta bake yesterday afternoon but plans changed partly due to discovering blight on the potato plants. Today is now going to be pasta bake for us, the freezer and a couple to give away. I have managed to get a big courgette in there.
                    We'll have ours with salad and garlic bread.

Comment

• OH made 3 curries today, plus chapatis ....crazy food for August

I did freeze 7kg of peaches and 2kg of yellow plums so we had 'left overs' with ice cream for pud which felt much more seasonal.

Comment

• Lentil and courgette curry (incl. lots of frozen coriander) with sliced toms and cucumber raita in chapatti wraps.
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Brunch today: sweet corn with salad. Not entirely convinced the sweet corn is ready, but the husks have dried up in the weather yesterday. Going to have to eat them quickly it would seem.

Supper: quiche, baked toms and broccoli.

No bread in the house, so need to remedy that.

Comment

• Tonight will be lamb shank, new potatoes, cauliflower cheese, carrots and french beans with gravy.
                            I am really fancying lemon meringue pie as well so I think I'll go and make some pastry next.

Comment

• Will finish the curry tonight and have a side salad with it

Fresh peaches for pud

Comment

• Got a soaking yesterday afternoon (starting the latest batch of rabbit poo compost) so last night made a warming meal of lambs liver, onion, courgettes, black kale, warmed beef tom, boiled charlottes and gravy.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X