• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot dogs and salad this evening.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
      ^ You've found a decent Rioja? Tell me more. The ones we get here by and large are thin. I grimace every time I see one in the wine rack and leave it where it is. I keep telling Mr Snoop they're not worth buying and he's coming round to my opinion.

Don't touch anything that isn't at least a Reserva and leave that on the shelf if there are any reasonable Gran Reserva's available. Also don't be in a hurry to open it.

Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• Teriyaki lime chicken thigh and veggie kebabs with feta beetroot lentil salad , green salad
        Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Rand View Post

Don't touch anything that isn't at least a Reserva and leave that on the shelf if there are any reasonable Gran Reserva's available. Also don't be in a hurry to open it.
          Maybe all the good ones get exported... I'm never in a hurry to open them. Not sure if that's the right emoji. Looking for a roll-eyes, that will have to do.

Comment

• Lunchtime lotty snack of cheese and crackers with freshly picked lettuce, radishes, chicory and spinach.
            Tonight lentil and spinach curry with chapattis (and a bottle of Rioja reserva funnily enough..)
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lunch: chicken breast and salad with courgette fritters. Looking forward to our own courgettes...

Supper: probably sandwiches if I'm honest because it's breadmaking day today. Oh, and custards as I didn't make them the other day and the eggs need using up.

Comment

• Yesterday chicken and vegetable curry with naan.

Tonight the first few asparagus spears with pork escalope, potato boulangère and carrots.

Comment

• Lucky you GF, the cold has set our asparagus back by week.
                  Lunch, cold leftover curry. Tonight bulgar with celery, sweet pepper garlic greens salmon and cherry toms.
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Meatballs in spicy tomato and spinach sauce, pasta and salad
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Tonight was scampi, potato scallops, carrots, peas and homemade tartare sauce.

Comment

• Last night was a selection of dim sum

Tonight was wildboar and mushroom pasta
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Last night: pork with cabbage, yogurt for afters.

Tonight: baked fish and toms with broccoli, custard for afters.

Also made a loaf of bread. and crackers for gifts.

Comment

• Visited the GC yesterday so pulled pork sausage rolls for lunch, steak and ale pie with leftover bulgar and broad beans last night.
                            Not sure about today yet.
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Chilli, jacket potatoes and salad this evening for us.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Bought a sausage filled baguette from market this morning ( I hope Snadge isn’t reading this!)

supper will be a black pudding with apple purée, mashed spuds and peas. Maybe an egg and some baked tomatoes with it.

Manderines in jelly for pud
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X