Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supper: the first pork meal already cooked that I can find in the freezer (I'm guessing with dried fruit, Mr Snoop won't be sorry) and assorted veg.
    Lunch: If I'm lucky, I'll find some misir wat lentils in the freezer too.

Comment

• Lunchtime lotty snack of toasted sourdough topped with kale and goats cheese.
      Probably pork curry tonight.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• I really fancy Cornish pasty but too much pastry upsets my husband so I'll make "Cornish pie". The same filling as Cornish pasty but in a pie dish with just a top crust. We'll have it with mashed potatoes, carrots, cabbage and gravy.

Comment

• Mushroom soup, with lots of mushrooms. Plates wiped clean with sourdough bread.
          Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• Tuan pasta bake this evening.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Pollock, Sorrel and Pea rissotto for Supper, Tomato soup for lunch.
              "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
              - Henry Beard

Comment

• Another bbq
                Northern England.

Comment

• Freezer raid again. Too busy to cook from scratch.

Chicken thighs in prunes. Assorted veg. Lentil soup for supper, I suspect.

Comment

• Steak pie, chips, peas and gravy.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Risotto tonight, with saffron, broad beans, garlic greens and lemon juice
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        Steak pie, chips, peas and gravy.
                        Made me hungry just reading that! If I sent over a couple of carrier pigeons, do you think you could manage an extra two plates for us?

Comment

• Well last night's "Cornish pie" really hit the spot. Today I've let my husband choose and he's picked bacon, eggs, sausage tomatoes and fried bread with a big mug of tea each.

Comment

• Jerusalem artichoke soup for dinner. And maybe I'll defrost the remaining poppy seed cake for coffee.

Comment

• So, another freezer raid for today's lunch: pork loin in dried fruit with assorted veg.
                              Supper: I really want to say cake...

Also bread and crackers.

Comment

• Last night we had a selection of ‘brique’

Basically it’s like an incredibly thin pancake wrapped around a dollop of veg/ cheese/ and egg selection then pan fried so it looks a bit like a large samosa.
                                served with ratatouille I bottled last year.

Tonight we are having burgers and salad using OH’s bread rolls.
                                Rhubarb Bakewell pud with custard for pud.
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X